What is everyone bringing to get signed?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I managed to get a silver sharpie pen, so I'm gonna bring that and ask the actors to use it to sigh my graphic novel. :drool:

this may seem a bit dim...but what's a sharpie pen? is it the best sort for signing - not sure what I'm bringing but got graphic novel as a back up in case i can't find anything - is this the best sort of pen for this (yes, i know i'm being a bit thick but it's my first con and i don't want to leave anything to chance) :D

Their really good pens for signing things. They can be used to write on a lot of different surfaces, quick to dry so no smudge issues.

Don't worry, I never used to know what Sharpie pens were. :D

They'll have pens at the signing table, black and silver at least, and usually gold too. Sometimes other colours even! You don't need to bother about pens.

Yeah but I've heard stories about actors signing someone's item with the wrong kind of pen, and so the auto is not clearly shown. So I thought I'd bring my own as backup, especially as the graphic novel has that dark black page. Not many coloured pens would show up on that properly. :P

They'll have pens at the signing table, black and silver at least, and usually gold too. Sometimes other colours even! You don't need to bother about pens.

Yeah but I've heard stories about actors signing someone's item with the wrong kind of pen, and so the auto is not clearly shown. So I thought I'd bring my own as backup, especially as the graphic novel has that dark black page. Not many coloured pens would show up on that properly. :firedevil:

at all the showmasters events ive been to/worked at, ive only ever seen the guests use sharpies :) *as far as i can remember anyways XD*

i am really tempted to take my poster along to get signed, but i know it will just end up in a poster tube under my bed so i dont damage it, whilst i can have my 8x10s on display in protective wallets

so i may just take it with me, and if the extra autos are reasnably priced *crosses fingers (and everything alse) for them to be 10 pounds* i may have them sign that, then get an extra auto from each on my 8x10s :huh:

Im really undeiced what to get signed because normally id just get 10x8's but i think it would be worth it to get a group picture. Then again, Ive got like milos, adriens etc auto on 10x8's and am worried i might not ever get them on a group shot.

Yikesydoodles. Im not sure :/

Well I managed to get a silver sharpie pen, so I'm gonna bring that and ask the actors to use it to sigh my graphic novel. :D

this may seem a bit dim...but what's a sharpie pen? is it the best sort for signing - not sure what I'm bringing but got graphic novel as a back up in case i can't find anything - is this the best sort of pen for this (yes, i know i'm being a bit thick but it's my first con and i don't want to leave anything to chance) :D

Their really good pens for signing things. They can be used to write on a lot of different surfaces, quick to dry so no smudge issues.

Don't worry, I never used to know what Sharpie pens were. :lol:

Yeah but I've heard stories about actors signing someone's item with the wrong kind of pen, and so the auto is not clearly shown. So I thought I'd bring my own as backup, especially as the graphic novel has that dark black page. Not many coloured pens would show up on that properly. :D

the problem with not bringing ur own pen, as i found out was when sharpie pens start to run out they go all watery and dont show up properly. One of my red drawf pictures was kinda ruined by this.

meeting them is the best part for me! the signature is a cool memory from the encounter.

i have a cool item for noah,santiago and sendhil to sign season 2 ppl will recognise it :lol: as for Hayd im trying to find this one particular picture but its impossible to get as an 10x8 pic do photo places print em off to that size?? ive only been to two events so i don't kno? as for jayma prob something betty-ish...not sure on david yet...

Edited by miss9thwonder

I will probably use the Convention Booklet:

What is the convention booklet?

The booklet is a souvenir guide and your admission pass to the event. The booklet is a souvenir guide of the event, it will include photos of the attending guests along with information about them, and can be used as a personal item to be signed during the autograph sessions.

I'll either use that booklet or get my graphic novel signed but i have been thinking of bringing my Isaac paintings prints along to get signed. Shame Jayma isn't coming now i can't get saving charlie signed by her!

Right I'm happy now I've got a silver Sharpie pen (a bargain at £1.95 - I thought they were going to be about £5!)....I'll probably get my graphic novel signed...then hopefully Volume 2 Graphic Novel will be out in time for Eclipse 2 so I can get that signed there! :D

Oh did you get it from that buyer on ebay with the free post and packaging. If you said you definitely wanted one I would have told you who I got it from. :lol:

Oh did you get it from that buyer on ebay with the free post and packaging. If you said you definitely wanted one I would have told you who I got it from. :huh:

I did get it from ebay....I wasn't sure if I wanted one or not (Miss Indecisive, me!)...in the end I had a minor panic about it and got one...I'll probably forget to take it though, knowing me! :YAHOO:

I'm making a piccie with all the people on from Heroes going up till Tawny and Stephen T in May (Fingers crossed no cancellations or I'm screwed!)

I did that for Red Dwarf peeps cos I couldn't find one I liked, and they loved it! Airbrushing to perfection :thumbup:

Sendhil and Noah, I'll get to sign my main cast group piccie.