Dates For Autographica 11

Kiwi 7

I heard 2008 :crying:

Between 1st January and 31st December? Same here ;)

I see it takes a person of the female persuasion to be able to read - in the pinned thread at the top of this section it says March 1st and 2nd which, I'm assuming, was in the booklet picked up at Autographica 10 (which I'm also assuming those of you who went picked up!)

;) Men! :crying:

Edited by sazzra

1st - 2nd Mar 2008 from what was put out as the last event. Which is a real bi**h for me as I am away on holiday from the 1st so looks like I will seeing how good MSPG are with there presale service.

Good luck! If I were you I'd start trying to get in touch with them now, speed of response around pre order queries doesn't seem to be their forte!

Definitely 1st & 2nd March 2008, which is a problem for me as it clashes with a big Doctor Who event and I don't think I'm going to be able to attend both.:firedevil:

If you mean Invasion, I'm pretty sure that it's mentionable since SM now work with Tenth Planet B)

It's a one dayer, so you could probably do Autographica on the Sunday .... having said that, I hear that the Autographica date might change :YAHOO: and given that the Autographica section of the forum doesn't give dates, I would say it's to be decided :rolleyes:

1st - 2nd Mar 2008 from what was put out as the last event. Which is a real bi**h for me as I am away on holiday from the 1st so looks like I will seeing how good MSPG are with there presale service.

Good luck! If I were you I'd start trying to get in touch with them now, speed of response around pre order queries doesn't seem to be their forte!

Yeah that does seem to be the common response about presale when you look around about the presales. I was going to have a chat to them at GMEX and see what they have to say. Only person I want at the moment is Ed Mitchel. At the moment I am thinking I might just buy one off his own website.

• 2 weeks later...

New Autographica dates on the website : 18th - 20th April 2008. Happy now Kiwi ?

The new date on the website is 18th -20th APRIL

That's what I said ;):dance:

Yes, after you did an edit job at 10.02 a.m. following my posting at 8.41 a.m.

Be honest and admit your original unedited posting was wrong.

The programme/flyer at CollectormaniaGmex today showed the date and venue as 18th-20th April at the Hilton Birmingham Metropole which is at the National Exhibition Centre and is a heck of a lot cheaper/easier for me to get to than Heathrow

Edited by disurmston

New Autographica dates on the website : 18th - 20th April 2008. Happy now Kiwi ?

The new date on the website is 18th -20th APRIL

That's what I said :borg::hathor:

Yes, after you did an edit job at 10.02 a.m. following my posting at 8.41 a.m.

Be honest and admit your original unedited posting was wrong.

You know how emotes work, don't you ?

The programme/flyer at CollectormaniaGmex today showed the date and venue as 18th-20th April at the Hilton Birmingham Metropole which is at the National Exhibition Centre and is a heck of a lot cheaper/easier for me to get to than Heathrow

Yeah I hope it's Birmingham too!