Unlikley at such a late stage but what about guest replacements

Rev_Bem

*Cheeky post alert*

Do y'all think there will there be any new guests announced this close to the event? What with the rest dropping like flies. If so i know Barbara Nedeljakova and Cerina Vincent are in the country doing another show and they would be great horror guests for the event (i've been dying to meet them for years but they are always doing shows miles away or even in another country). I know after the whole 4400 thing SM might think twice about approaching guests from other events but you should see the line up of the place they are at, they nicked almost every guest c12 has announced :firedevil:

The standard line would be

"guests could be announced right up to the night before of an event"

but , I've also seen surprise guests at an event, Paul Freeman from Indiana Jones appeared at an event, and had not been announced on the forums.

So, here's hoping that Showmasters can maybe pull something out of the hat for this weekend !

I know, to be honest this was just kind of a backhanded way to get my guest suggestions in the main forum :D:uhoh:

I'm surprised you didn't want another weekend with Nora :D

Hey, I was just wondering if you realised i was the same guy from the other forums. LOL, You get everywhere doncha ;)

I'd go :D;):D if Laura Elena Harring was announced at the last minute.

I'd appear anywhere on the face of the earth if she was doing a signing. :uhoh:

I did think it was you a while back, but the photobucket address in your signature gave it away for sure ;)

This is my main home, but I appear elsewhere on occasion :D

LOL, Damn, thought i'd covered my tracks.

I'd go :D;):D if Laura Elena Harring was announced at the last minute.

I'd appear anywhere on the face of the earth if she was doing a signing. :D

Unfortunately they haven't yet brought out what I would consider is a definitive edition on DVD of Mulholland Drive. If they had and she was appearing at C12 I would bring it. However the R2 copy I've got has just a set of interviews and nothing much else.

Are you a David Lynch fan?

The only other film or TV work I've seen Laura Elena Harring in apart from Mulholland Drive is an episode of Law and Order: Special Victims Unit in which she played the defence's lawyer. I haven't seen the remake of The Punisher, just clips and pictures from the film. Haven't seen Laura Elena Harring in any clips. Just in pictures from the film.

I'd also go :uhoh: if Denise Crosby and Claire Stansfield were announced at the last minute.

Edited by SunSpeed

to be quite truthful, with all of the cancellations, there doesnt seem to be as many going to this event as there is normally. I hope more guests are announced for Sunday, as I cant go on the Sat anymore, and I am working at the event on the Friday!! Hope to see some of u!! It will be my 1st time. If u c me and want to say hi, I have alot of blond highlights in my hair!!

C u all then

it would be cool if one more big guest could be squeezed in for the weekend. anyone noticed tom cruise was in london earlier this week? lol

worth a shot!!!

mike

He was doing a premier!! For his new film with Robert redford. I was there at the premier, tried to get pics of Tom Cruise and the others but the security was that tight i couldn't, and only got blured shots of the backs of people!! Never mind!!

Any chance that JIMMY JEAN-LOUIS and NORA ZEHETNER from Heroes could attend? Or have they already flown home to the US?

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, Nora Zehetner *swoons* Takes me back. ;) . On a different note, For the past two days i've been rewatching the saw trilogy, would think they'd try and bag a guest from that, what with the fourth one being out that very weekend.That said i don't think any of the stars are over here as it seems like a small release (i.e no premiere).