Too Tall

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knwo someone who might be interested, will pass on ya email

Tho I dont even know if im working it yet :smile:

Kelle

All the confirmations were sent out earlier today. You weren't on the list which tells me that we didn't get your initial application. Too Tall can confirm this though.

Tho I dont even know if im working it yet :poki:

Kelle

All the confirmations were sent out earlier today. You weren't on the list which tells me that we didn't get your initial application. Too Tall can confirm this though.

Thanks alot, have done :poki: fingers crossed

Kelle

• Showmasters Admin

Tho I dont even know if im working it yet :(

Kelle

If you didn't get an email either yes or no, please do write in again. I'm not sure how but some e-mails seems to have gone missing this time.

Tho I dont even know if im working it yet :crying:

Kelle

If you didn't get an email either yes or no, please do write in again. I'm not sure how but some e-mails seems to have gone missing this time.

I have emailed in again for me & Claire, hopefully it went throught this time, as would love to work this event, finally one nearer me haha

Kelle

Have sent Email - I can come too!!

I found out I have to use up holiday days so can come and work on Friday afternoon through to Sunday night cleardown.

First G-Mex so not sure what's gonna happen, but there is space in the taxi for people who need a lift from London area.

Lala

We are slightly short of crew for G-Mex next month.

Anyone that hasn't applied and can now make it please do e-mail into crew@showmastersonline.com

Also if you know anyone that may like to crew the event, grab them, tie them up and make them send in an e-mail.

We're always looking for new people so if you're interested in giving it a go, please do let us know.

Hi!!

I'm a bubbly French girl 31 years old :D and would love so much to be part of your crew members team and get involved to ensure the smooth running of the event. I just went to Milton Keynes for the first time and just got into Sci-Fi and i'm loving it!! . :wub:

Could you please let me know what to do if i have a chance to do that.

many thanks.

Hi!!

I'm a bubbly French girl 31 years old :gorgeous: and would love so much to be part of your crew members team and get involved to ensure the smooth running of the event. I just went to Milton Keynes for the first time and just got into Sci-Fi and i'm loving it!! . :D

Could you please let me know what to do if i have a chance to do that.

many thanks.

Hi and welcome :wub:

If you read this thread it will have all the information you need :D

• Showmasters Admin

I feel really stupid, but I hit the wrong button in my hotmail and deleted all my unread mail - and I have no idea whether or not I applied for Manchester :whistling:

Any way of anyone being able to tell me?

T.

Troy,

You are not on my lsit of Crew for G_Mex. ASAP can you send an email into the crew emial and let us know what shifts you want and what (if any) nights you need in the hotel?

Sent my email ealier today, let me know if it hasn't been receieved, also trying to bring another along with me, but need confirmation she is free first.

Spoke to TooTall about it over the weekend after being talked into it by a few people - you know who you are, lol - am happy to help.

• Showmasters Admin

Sent my email ealier today, let me know if it hasn't been receieved, also trying to bring another along with me, but need confirmation she is free first.

Spoke to TooTall about it over the weekend after being talked into it by a few people - you know who you are, lol - am happy to help.

For us to confirm it would be easier if you gave us your real name :D