G-Mex Crew

Too Tall

Ryan here, I can't get into my Gmail for some reason - any chance of you confirming whether I'm on the list? ;P

And I hate to be a pain, but remember my knee when scheduling, I don't want to sound like a whiny muppet on the day again. :poki:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

Ok my bloody Hotmail account seems to decide not to send some emails at the min (missed out on a bargin on ebay coz of it grrr :thumbup: ) so not sure if you received mine & Claire saunders. Hopefully you did :blush:

Kelle

xx

Yes you will have recieved a reply from me today.

Ryan here, I can't get into my Gmail for some reason - any chance of you confirming whether I'm on the list? ;P

And I hate to be a pain, but remember my knee when scheduling, I don't want to sound like a whiny muppet on the day again. :YAHOO:

You were on the original list. You should have received a confirmation e-mail from Jola?

I sent the email about an hour ago. :smile:

I already posted this in the G-Mex forum but while I'm here: I would appreciate a lift between London and Manchester! Check thread here!

I can help, check the thread. ^^;

You were on the original list. You should have received a confirmation e-mail from Jola?

Just got into my Gmail, it's there. Thanks. :)

• Showmasters Admin

Just got into my Gmail, it's there. Thanks. :)

You know you need to reply ASAP to confirm you got it?

• Showmasters Admin

We still need some more crew for G-Mex!

We need to finalise hotels etc very soon as per Jola's thread. So if you want to crew please get an e-mail into the crew e-mail address ASAP. If we don't hear from you in the next 24 hours we will not be able to help with hotel rooms.

We need to know....

The shifts you can work: SAT AM / SAT PM / SUN AM / SUN PM

What nights if any you need a hotel room: FRI / SAT / SUN

Your t-shirt size?

Please make sure you include these things in your e-mail.

I was gonna do it before but figured you'd have too many. *wanders off to email*

Instead of running off for one autograph can I run off for one photo session? Theoretically that only takes ten seconds.

Edited by Psychosis

We need to finalise hotels etc very soon as per Jola's thread. So if you want to crew please get an e-mail into the crew e-mail address ASAP. If we don't hear from you in the next 24 hours we will not be able to help with hotel rooms.

We need to know....

Your t-shirt size?

Did you get my email? I sent it this morning and am getting a little nervous because I haven't had a reply/confirmation and Jola is asking for the hotel information TODAY... :unsure:

• Showmasters Admin

We need to know....

Your t-shirt size?

Did you get my email? I sent it this morning and am getting a little nervous because I haven't had a reply/confirmation and Jola is asking for the hotel information TODAY... :unsure:

I'm afraid all of us that look after the crew e-mail box do have day jobs! I will not be able to confirm until tomorrow.

Don't worry, the fact that you got it in today will mean you will not miss the hotel booking.

We need to know....

Your t-shirt size?

Did you get my email? I sent it this morning and am getting a little nervous because I haven't had a reply/confirmation and Jola is asking for the hotel information TODAY... ;)

I'm afraid all of us that look after the crew e-mail box do have day jobs! I will not be able to confirm until tomorrow.

Don't worry, the fact that you got it in today will mean you will not miss the hotel booking.

*phew*

THANK YOU!! and sorry for panicking... Just didn't want to book the flight and then find I was too late after all... Patience, young padawan...:unsure:

We need to know....

Your t-shirt size?

I didn't give my t shirt size, do I still need to do this even if I've crewed before?

I didn't give my t shirt size, do I still need to do this even if I've crewed before?

Yes, as we're not going to plough through old crew emails to find one size.

Sizing requirements are asked for so Showmasters know how many of each to get printed up/made. Just email back to crew with the size you need.

• Showmasters Admin

Diana - I don't seem to have had your e-mail forwarded to me. Can you please send it again.

I just sent it again to the crew email address.

Can I just check you are Diana Thirring?

• Showmasters Admin

Diana - I don't seem to have had your e-mail forwarded to me. Can you please send it again.

I just sent it again to the crew email address.

Can I just check you are Diana Thirring?

I am. :)

Please check your gmail account :P