We are being spoilt

Doc Bones

With so many Heroes guests coming to other shows, I am just a little concerned that there won't be too many "first timers" at Eclipse.

I know that the 2 we have so far have not been announced elsewhere, but does anyone else share the same concern?

Or should I just go with the old "what will be, will be" mentality? :thumbup:

• Moderators

As we've been told we're getting 4-6 guests at this convention, I really don't think it's any reason to be concerned that Heroes guests are going to other events.

It's not like every Heroes person is going to be available to attend Eclipse, so it's expected they'll be appearing elsewhere.

Heroes has one of the biggest casts in recent memory I think anyway - plenty of main cast, even more supporting cast - so it's not like they're limited on options.

I take your point DavidB but I just thought there is a chance they may appear at Eclipse having already been to an event. Like you said there is such a big cast, it would be nice to meet as many new members as possible.

I for one am just hoping that the 4-6 guests at Eclipse will be new ones. :hathor:

• Moderators

I just looked at the cast list out of curiosity to see who else we can have as a first-timer that wasn't at LFACC, and isn't at C12/Gmex/Eclipse already ..

Tawny Cypress (Simone)

Leonard Roberts (DL)

Santiago Cabrera (Isaac)

Masi Oka (Hiro)

Ali Larter (Niki/Jessica)

Sendhil Ramamurthy (Mohinder)

Christopher Eccleston (Claude)

Cristine Rose (Angela Petrelli)

Missy Peregrym (Candice)

Jayma Mays (Charlie)

Ashley Crow (Sandra Bennet)

Richard Roundtree (Charles Deveaux)

Jessalyn Gilsig (Meredith Gordon)

Lisa Lackey (Janice Parkman)

Rena Sofer (Heidi Petrelli)

Thomas Dekker (Zach)

Eric Roberts (Thompson)

Kevin Chamberlin (Aron Malsky)

Rusty Schwimmer (Dale)

Stana Katic (Hana)

Ellen Greene (Virginia Gray)

Clea DuVall (Audrey Hanson)

Missi Pyle (Hope)

Adair Tishler (Molly Walker)

Now, that's not even a comprehensive list but main ones I'd be happy meeting, and that's only from Season 1 so I think we'll be ok with such a plentiful cast :hathor:

I just looked at the cast list out of curiosity to see who else we can have as a first-timer that wasn't at LFACC, and isn't at C12/Gmex/Eclipse already ..

Tawny Cypress (Simone)

Leonard Roberts (DL)

Santiago Cabrera (Isaac)

Masi Oka (Hiro)

Ali Larter (Niki/Jessica)

Sendhil Ramamurthy (Mohinder)

Christopher Eccleston (Claude)

Cristine Rose (Angela Petrelli)

Missy Peregrym (Candice)

Jayma Mays (Charlie)

Ashley Crow (Sandra Bennet)

Richard Roundtree (Charles Deveaux)

Jessalyn Gilsig (Meredith Gordon)

Lisa Lackey (Janice Parkman)

Rena Sofer (Heidi Petrelli)

Thomas Dekker (Zach)

Eric Roberts (Thompson)

Kevin Chamberlin (Aron Malsky)

Rusty Schwimmer (Dale)

Stana Katic (Hana)

Ellen Greene (Virginia Gray)

Clea DuVall (Audrey Hanson)

Missi Pyle (Hope)

Adair Tishler (Molly Walker)

Now, that's not even a comprehensive list but main ones I'd be happy meeting, and that's only from Season 1 so I think we'll be ok with such a plentiful cast :hathor:

i would be happy with any of those

they only one that i would rule out is Thomas Dekker cause he is doing th Sarah Connor Chronicles

Edited by The Host

• Moderators

the only one that i would rule out is Thomas Dekker cause he is doing th Sarah Connor Chronicles

Missy Peregrym is in 'Reaper' now, and Tawyn Cypress is in 'K-Ville' too, so there are a few that have new shows but I guess you never know what the filming schedules are :hathor:

tbh ... i dont think it matter's if they're first timers. not everyone is able to get to every signing event so any heroes guest will be a fantastic addition to this con. also this is a proper convention so even if people have met the guests before this will only make them more excited to get to spend more time with they're favorite characters .....

ROLL ON ECLIPSE :hathor:

Edited by lynn35

• Moderators

Fox love cancelling stuff - and regardless of it being a spin-off from a huge franchise, it doesn't guarantee its success. They'll go on ratings, and if they don't justify the kinda budget you need for a show like that then they'll have no problems cancelling it.