Important - Ordering Tickets Online

Jola

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

There possibllity to make a banking transfer , please ?

Thanks to reply me :YAHOO:

Unfortuately no, all orders have to go through the online shop with either a debit or credit card only.

This is just too bad. I don't like paying money over the Internet, not one single bit. :lol:

hey i'm just wondering if you got my email? been having problems with money coming out my mum's acount wanted to know if you managed alright! paula lou ( i sent the email on sunday i think)

Did you send your email to the online shop address of info @ collectormania.com? Because if you did I didn't see it.

hey i'm just wondering if you got my email? been having problems with money coming out my mum's acount wanted to know if you managed alright! paula lou ( i sent the email on sunday i think)

Did you send your email to the online shop address of info @ collectormania.com? Because if you did I didn't see it.

yeah i can re send it though , i'm re checking everything my mums ought in the last three weeks cause our data was on the child benifit disks that went missing so we've had to tell the bank what we've bought and stuff, i'll re send the email

Hi i live in australia and its not listed on the website to order tickets, how else can i order them if not through that site.

I'm from Australia also and I bought my ticket without any problems. You just pick any country and then in the box below, where you can put comments, give them all the correct information there.

Each order is processed manually, so someone will read everything before they go through with the transaction :)

Hi i live in australia and its not listed on the website to order tickets, how else can i order them if not through that site.

I'm from Australia also and I bought my ticket without any problems. You just pick any country and then in the box below, where you can put comments, give them all the correct information there.

Each order is processed manually, so someone will read everything before they go through with the transaction :)

Yes that's me who picks up on the comments :D

There are alot of countries not listed on the shop itself and that doesn't matter. As it's been said, just put in any country to let the order through and then make sure you put your correct full address in the comment area and I'll see it :P

Just wanted to ask if you accept visa/electron cards on the online store?

Yes, I'm sure we do. If there isn't the option for Electron then select Visa. I have to process the cards manually so, if there is a problem then I'll email you to let you know.

As long as you bring some form of ID and the confirm email, you'll be fine. I'm coming all the way from Australia so I highly doubt I'll get my ticket in time since I'll probably be in the UK somewhere from the 10th onwards.

They'll have everyones name on a list, they'll be able to find you and give you your passes etc as long as you bring that confirm email and some ID :)

As long as you bring some form of ID and the confirm email, you'll be fine. I'm coming all the way from Australia so I highly doubt I'll get my ticket in time since I'll probably be in the UK somewhere from the 10th onwards.

They'll have everyones name on a list, they'll be able to find you and give you your passes etc as long as you bring that confirm email and some ID :)

Yes, that's right.

Bring some form of ID and the confirmation e-mail and you'll be fine. I didn't get my ticket in time at London Film and Comic Con 2006 and got in anyway. :D

• Showmasters Admin

Yes I believe it does. If it's not in the drop down on the site don't worry. As has been said before, the webiste is only a holder for your details and Jola actually does it manually after. So if your card type is not in the drop down then give the correct details in the comments box. Jola will pick up on this and porcess your order accordingly.

Yes I believe it does. If it's not in the drop down on the site don't worry. As has been said before, the webiste is only a holder for your details and Jola actually does it manually after. So if your card type is not in the drop down then give the correct details in the comments box. Jola will pick up on this and porcess your order accordingly.

*Cough* LOL - I already answered that :(

• Showmasters Admin

*Cough* LOL - I already answered that :D

*Realises he didn't see the 2nd page of posts* :(

*Cough* LOL - I already answered that :poki:

lol.That's O.K. I thank you both for your help.