Hayden Panettiere-FHM

Bestdamnfan

Was going to get one earlier and try and get it signed, but then figured the mag wont fit in my autograph folder, and with any luck, she might have some of the photos available on the table, or very least a dealer might have some!

But damn are those photos hot! I am sooooo hoping she dresses similar (if we cant have the cheerleader outfit :YAHOO: ) for the photoshoots.

4 covers, one comic-art of Hiro, one of Hiro/Hayden, one of Hiro on own, and one of Hayden is a cute LBD (little black dress), well she is only 5' 1".

And quite restrained for FHM, :dance::YAHOO: but that'd be allowed because she's only just (literally) 18, so anything slighly raunchier might have had problems.

And besides, who ever heard of a raunchy cheerleader, I ask you... :D

What covers has everyone else got in their local area? Coz literally all the WH Smiths near me just have the cover with Hayden on her own. Would really love to have the comic versh or the one with Hayden and Masi.

xxxx

i was gonna get it but its sold out by me everywhere!

What covers has everyone else got in their local area? Coz literally all the WH Smiths near me just have the cover with Hayden on her own. Would really love to have the comic versh or the one with Hayden and Masi.

xxxx

Im guessing subcribers are the ones that get the other editions.