Repeat, or fresh meat ?

dufresne

Many of us have met Jorge Garcia, Mira Furlan, Ian "S", Maggie Grace and Sam Anderson c/o ShowMasters. So should we stear clear of these peeps, and go for all new guests (new to meet, not new to the show) or do we want any or all of them back, whether you met them or not !?

• Moderators

I don't think I'd mind maybe 1 repeat guest in the lineup?

Say if they got Rose (sorry, character name!), then Bernard (Sam) could be a good one to have alongside and talk about their shared experiences etc.

Jorge Garcia I wouldn't mind as he'd have a lot more to talk about since his last appearance, plus his character is one of the most popular.

I wouldn't think Ian or Maggie would have a whole lot more to add to what they did before, even though they were both great to meet!

And Mira wasn't exactly the life and soul of Collectormania when I met her, so I'm not interested in seeing her again!

I realise that's all personal opinion, and there'll be different people with different experiences - good or bad - and those who just didn't meet them before!

Personnally I would be happy with anyone, there are plenty of interesting characters, including dead ones and characters that only appear in flash backs. Also, this is a convention and not a signing event, which means that there will be more talks than at LFCC or Collectormania and they will probably be longer. The Q/As is an important part of the convention, it is just a nice addition to a signing event.

++edited because I realise I didn't answer the question++

I think a mixture of repeat and new guests. One thing to remember, is that the guests who would be willing to come to an event like this, are the ones who may have done events before though perhaps not in the UK).

Edited by chris_mk

Having met all the guests that have attended SM events I would really enjoy meeting cast members that I have not seen before.

Having said that, I would enjoy the opportunity to meet and have my picture taken with guests that I have already seen.

The fun is waiting to see who SM get....

:lol:

Would love to meet Jorge again, this time in a con setting... and I think Sam would also be a damn fine guest but I'm a tad biased due to the time he spent on Angel. :lol:

Personally, other than that, I can take or leave the rest of the guys that have appeared before.

• 3 weeks later...

they should totally try there HARDEST PLEASE:P

JOSH HOLLOWAY

but then im happy with any main cast members

unless i brought a gold pass which im tempted to [cast party thing:)] if they announce any more guests i wouldnt really see the need in meeting dom again even thought i love him! if there only doing photo/ sigs again

:) xo

• 2 weeks later...