Party Themes

slaycandy

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

Well I had thought of a US High school one, but then you could just come as yourself, so not a good one for fancy dress.....so I then thought a Jock and Chearleaders or a US High School Prom theme might be good??

Hey RJ, *waves* Jocks and Cheerleaders was suggested and a fair few people seem to like that theme...

I was thinking of a 'Homecoming' theme, after the episode, that way it could have been done as Jocks, Cheerleaders, or for those who want to dress up: formal wear.

Anyway I am off for now, see you later!

SJ

xox

Well I had thought of a US High school one, but then you could just come as yourself, so not a good one for fancy dress.....so I then thought a Jock and Chearleaders or a US High School Prom theme might be good??

Hey RJ, *waves* Jocks and Cheerleaders was suggested and a fair few people seem to like that theme...

I was thinking of a 'Homecoming' theme, after the episode, that way it could have been done as Jocks, Cheerleaders, or for those who want to dress up: formal wear.

SJ

xox

#

In honour of Hiro's interests, how about a Star Trek theme? lol

SJ

xox

Hey SJ *waves* Yeah I noticed after posting mine, but couldn't be bothered editing it :)

Homecoming sounds good??!! :) and thanks for the help the other day ;)

Catchya later hun

RJ oxox

And Pirates vs Ninjas... I'd definately be a pirate. Arr.

Pirates Suck

The 2nd film did too! lol

Loving the Heroes/Villains, & Jocks/Cheerleaders themes.

Also love the idea, of a Japanese theme, or Startrek theme, I heart Hiro :chair:

A pirates theme would indeed rock!

Trek would be ace. I have a few ideas... :poki: lol

• Showmasters Admin

Once we get a few more suggestions can we get a poll going?

We already have one party theme set that Mark came up with 'Heroes & Villains' and there is a poll going to check out the interest in 'Jocks & Cheerleaders/Homecoming' as the guys figured that would be great for another night. So... if you want to vote on whether or not you like the idea of a 'Pep Rally' with jocks & cheerleaders, or 'Homecoming' with the jocks, cheerleaders and formal wear then head on over to the poll, HERE

SJ

xox

it should be dependant on the guests maybe.....hmmmm

like doctors and nurses if milo/peter goes :P:lol:

Good Idea I really want to See Milo Ventimiglia in a Nurse outfit :D

We already have one party theme set that Mark came up with 'Heroes & Villains' and there is a poll going to check out the interest in 'Jocks & Cheerleaders/Homecoming' as the guys figured that would be great for another night. So... if you want to vote on whether or not you like the idea of a 'Pep Rally' with jocks & cheerleaders, or 'Homecoming' with the jocks, cheerleaders and formal wear then head on over to the poll, HERE

SJ

xox

Yeah i saw that poll, personally I voted against the idea I'm not a fan but It will still be funny seeing everyone dressed up like that. I may try to find a Cheerleader costume from somewhere. I just meant once we have 20 or so suggestions can we have a poll to see what everyone's favourite is. we have ages until the event so I mean it wont be for a while yet but it could be an idea to see wat are the most popular ones