Talks for lfcc times Sat & Sun

showmasters

• 2 weeks later...

Just checking - gold pass peeps can pick up talk tickets when they pick up their pass can't they only I really want to go to the Andy Hallett talk and am relying on that fact.

you get to go to every talk, its already included in the gold pass, and you get to sit in the front rows which are usually resserved just for Gold Pass people. I don't think you need talk tickets, you just go along show them your Gold Pass ticket and they let you into the talk

:headscratch:

LLAP :P

• Moderators

Just checking - gold pass peeps can pick up talk tickets when they pick up their pass can't they only I really want to go to the Andy Hallett talk and am relying on that fact.

you get to go to every talk, its already included in the gold pass, and you get to sit in the front rows which are usually resserved just for Gold Pass people. I don't think you need talk tickets, you just go along show them your Gold Pass ticket and they let you into the talk

The store and FAQ both say:

2. Talk Tickets

A ticket for each talk (free and charged-for) will be available free of charge. Tickets will be held back for any Golden Programme Holders, and will be available to collect at the event when you collect your Programme and Pass.

Priority seating will also be given to Golden Programme Holders, who will be able to enter the seating area before the main queue.