8 and a bit hours

7 hours 32 minutes, including dinner break and trying to get across to my sister who died.

What did I think... I guess without going into spoilers? A fitting end to a series. I liked it much better than Half Blood Prince which has really disappointed me. Although I could have lived without the epilogue, but I guess that but was inevitable.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

7 ish hours? But with breaks including 5 hours sleeping (my 4th night with that amount of sleep, otherwise probably would have read straight through!)

Enjoyed it: sort of suspected a fair bit of it, but enough twists, extra unexpected bits and slants on what I did expect to keep it interesting.

I finished it about 5am this morning.

with breaks roughly taken me about 12 hours.

I cant believe that speed read woman who did it in 47 mins and 1 sec. Personally i cant see the point... theres no way she could have taken in the story fully by literally skimming each word and going through over 4000 words per minute.

not sure how long. didnt really count.

but i loved it. hated the epilogue though. and it was very odd not being at hogwarts. in a fan fic im writing one of the questions i posed to myself was where will the trio stay when on their horcrux hunt? a tent! now why didnt i think of that!?!

the most emotional bit was harrys walk to the forest in "the forest again" chapter. i cried so much. though dobby dying was emotional too.

and can i just say... "he moves faster than Severus Snape when confronted with shampoo." so funny! though perhaps a little insensitive in the light of snapes suffering. bless him. i knew he was good!

and harry was a horcrux!! i knew it! and i got all sorts of abuse for that theory!

=x=

• Showmasters Admin

Probably about 15 hours, although I wasn't really counting. I like to take my time and absorb as much as possible of the story, and I knew I had the whole weekend to myself! In fact, when I got back from the midnight book launch (how much fun was that!!!) I locked myself in the house, and refused to answer the phone or turn on the tv or radio until I had finished. Absolutely no spoilers for me this time!

Andrea

tabout 14 hours i think and then about 2 extar to read back through some of the earlier chapters. i really like it mroe so now that ive reread a bit of the ending, but im defintiely going to have to start rereading at some point. not yet though it really is like some form of grief now that its over, and with unanswered questions