We are pleased to announce our latest guest Mary McDonnell

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can`t afford to go to both LFCC and CM12 so i decided to forget this one and focus on the other. That is becoming easy to say and impossible to do because this is about the seventh name announced that i`m interested in. If my lottery numbers don`t come out tonight i may have to sell everything i own, which isn`t much, to raise some cash.

Speaking of which, i`m trying to trim my autograph collection and sell the ones i no longer want. Does anyone know a way of doing this that doesn`t involve e-bay or the internet?

Anyone know is she will be doing pictures or a talk, I would be fascinated to hear her. Or dya'll think she'll just be signing......Hey any Mary is good Mary!! I would be happy to stand opposite the room and see her!! :P Im still soooo :P That she is coming!!

For me its BSG and Donnie Darko all the way!

Edited by firstlady1408

Loved her in Independence Day was so sad when.... :P

Please add a SPOILER WARNING for those who have not seen the film, you might ruin the surprise.

are you serious? surely spoiler warnings arent needed for films over 10 years old, that's just silly :P

are you serious?
Yes, I'm sure many people here havent seen it but now might do cos they realise "That BSG President chick" is in it.

It's just considerate to those who aint seen it...however few there may be and it's hardly a historic classic that everyone has seen and can remeber like Star Wars etc.

The film isn't that old and still has current A' list stars in it. Plus its not like a famous plot point everyone knows already.

Edited by nicky

• Moderators

No-one really expects to stay spoiler-free for years and years.

For when stuff is on TV, or in cinemas, even initial DVD releases sure, but eventually it's generally fine to refer to plot points.

Not wanting to turn this into an argument/debate about when it's ok to 'spoil' things but you know, it's impossible to expect people not to mention things forever.

Edited by DavidB

Great...didn't think she would do one....thats one to add to my cast photo!

Just out of curiousity, why did you think that? She's done at least three events in the last couple of years Stateside...

but never here...lets hope Edward James Olmos does one sometime!

Loved her in Independence Day was so sad when.... :smile:

Please add a SPOILER WARNING for those who have not seen the film, you might ruin the surprise.

Surprise??....what that she dies?