We are pleased to announce our latest guest Mary McDonnell

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know is she will be doing pictures or a talk, I would be fascinated to hear her. Or dya'll think she'll just be signing......Hey any Mary is good Mary!! I would be happy to stand opposite the room and see her!! :P Im still soooo :YAHOO: That she is coming!!

For me its BSG and Donnie Darko all the way!

I er.....second this question! Mary would really be THE reason for me to attend this con.

So far, I know that she's doing the photo-shoot thingy but....is she in any talks, will she be signing autographs?? (sorry, couldn't find this info on the website. I'm a newbie!)

• Moderators

Yes, all guests are for autograph signings! Unless they're specifically stated otherwise .. which would be a rare occurance.

And while she's not been announced for a talk, there haven't been many announced yet, so there's still room for more I think. Just keep checking back, as more may be scheduled.

Edited by DavidB

Now that I can finally log on *kicks password*... my reaction to this? WOO-HOO!!! :D

Mary and Torri are the only two people for whom I'd attend a convention just to see them. And both in one con!? Excuse me while I faint.

This is fantastic news! I am so excited I even had to join this Forum just to share that with you all. :YAHOO: Thanks so much SM. Mary McDonnell is one of my very favourite actresses and I really didn't think I would ever get a chance to see her, living this side of the pond. She is an amazing actress and an inspirational lady.

Oh my Gods I cannot believe Mary is not coming.....*sobs!* That was prob the only chance we'll ever get to see her in London.

Gods, I know, she almost NEVER comes over here! *gives you a big hug, 'cause she needs it too*

This is fantastic news! I am so excited I even had to join this Forum just to share that with you all. :smile: Thanks so much SM. Mary McDonnell is one of my very favourite actresses and I really didn't think I would ever get a chance to see her, living this side of the pond. She is an amazing actress and an inspirational lady.

Oooooh boy, is he in for a major disappointment. :D

What can I say, life is full of disappointments! Best to stay philosophical about it all really. Yes, I'm really disappointed, but I guess there's always a risk with these cons. Hopefully, there will be another opportunity.

Edited by MdmAirlock