Photo opportunities at London Film and Comic Con

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it probably isn't possible, but what would be a good idea would be to have something showing how many exact photo tickets were left for a particular guest, rather then just, in stock. If I was umming and aring about getting a photo ticket for a guest, I myself would probably be more inclined to buy a ticket if I saw there were only, say 6 left, especially if it was someone really popular.

It would also give people an idea of how many tickets were being sold for each particular guest they wanted to see

This is more my oppinion then a suggestion. Just want to see what other people thought about this.

Sorry in advance if this is already done somewhere and I just missed it.

:hathor:

LLAP :smile:

Edited by zebredy

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Please tell me that you are doing a Photo Session with Dom on the Sunday as well - honestly I am GUTTED... I have waited years to meet him...........

I know the auto should be enough and deep down it is - esp as I am going armed with my wedding certificate from the Sat and big pleading eyes when I meet him......

I WILL get that photo as will my mates!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Bought a Dom photo ticket I'm so excited! Thank you so much Showmasters for bringing him!

Any chance of moving Hayden to Saturday to make it the perfect SM event ever?? Pretty please?

Edited by Lambourne

Question...the shop lists photo tickets as £12.77, the main page lists them as £15...was that just a guessestimate before they went on sale, or does each ticket cost £27.77 all together? :)

£15 is the price including taxes

Yeah why put £17.02 to begin with? Could we just have the whole price please? Its really annoying when it comes up £5 more later!

Although am very pleased about the photo shoot! Its a very expensive one!!

Yeah why put £17.02 to begin with? Could we just have the whole price please? Its really annoying when it comes up £5 more later!

If I recall correctly, it was a problem with the VAT being added correctly in the end. And the remaining 2 pounds, well, that's postage and has always been added at check out in most online shops I use. :P

Its VAT added onto the £17.02 and then its £2 postage also added on. Bascally you are paying £2 more than you would at the event to get it shipped to you.

Edited by Charisma

Don't fret to much Swan - DavidB is correct. I am only going on the Sunday also (due to wedding on the Sat) and if the Sat session sells out then there is a good chance of a Sunday session.

I have emailed SM and they have told me as much!!!

Sat session sells out then there is a good chance of a Sunday session.

We can only hope.

Thing is, not everyone can attend both days, so you would have thought Showmasters would have had arranged two sessions because of that fact, that way everyone would be happy.

*fingers crossed*

If I recall correctly, it was a problem with the VAT being added correctly in the end. And the remaining 2 pounds, well, that's postage and has always been added at check out in most online shops I use. :P

2pounds? That seems a lot for postage in my books. I mean I have sent things recorded delivery before and it has cost me less then 2pounds

Just wondering what that 2pound for postage actually covers.

:smile:

LLAP :Brog:

Edited by zebredy

2pounds? That seems a lot for postage in my books. I mean I have sent things recorded delivery before and it has cost me less then 2pounds

Just wondering what that 2pound for postage actually covers.

:smile:

LLAP :Brog:

You can rather call it "shipping and handling fee" if you prefer that. :P

It's Recorded Delivery first of all, then it's paying for envelopes, printing letters - as Charisma has called it "administrative fees."

Sat session sells out then there is a good chance of a Sunday session.

We can only hope.

Thing is, not everyone can attend both days, so you would have thought Showmasters would have had arranged two sessions because of that fact, that way everyone would be happy.

*fingers crossed*

I think SM DO have 2 photo sessions planned but it is good business sense to only put one on sale first, they always do this - they did with Elijah last year and he ended up doing 2.

• Showmasters Admin

Dominic's photo sessions are up for both days now.

I'm not sure why the second photoshoot didn't show up in the shop, it was put up at the same time but wasn't visible for some reason. It's fixed now though.

Andrea

What?!?!?!?

I ordered a ticket for Dom yesterday for Saturday and I didn't know he was doing one on the Sunday, I would have loved to get him and Hayden's photo ops as I can only go on one day but I guess it's my own fault....

Hayden wouldn't be doing one on the Saturday would she?

P.S. Although I am moaning above I just want to say thank you for getting Dom, you guys are great!

Edited by Lambourne

I'm not sure why the second photoshoot didn't show up in the shop, it was put up at the same time but wasn't visible for some reason. It's fixed now though.

Andrea

This is very frustrating as I would have preferred to buy Sunday tickets but purchased Saturday ones because I thought that might have been the only shoot. ;)

Andrea

This is very frustrating as I would have preferred to buy Sunday tickets but purchased Saturday ones because I thought that might have been the only shoot. :huh:

Well as its there mistake surly they should swap your ticket for a Sunday one. Even if they don't there is no harm in asking?

;)

LLAP :poki: