Photo opportunities at London Film and Comic Con

i want a hayden one for sure, but i dont get paid until the 18th eek! hope they dont sell out.

They're not even on sale yet though...are they? Or is there something I'm not seeing?

No, not on sale yet.

For C11 some photo sales were only opened a couple of days after the initial announcement, too.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

I see Andy Hallett is doing the Sunday now - is that instead of the Saturday (for which I still have my ticket for Saturday 8th) or as well as the Saturday (which is now the 1st)? :huh::whistling::blink:

Hi,

Sorry, that was our mistake. Andy's photo session is on Saturday. I've changed the original post.

I see Andy Hallett is doing the Sunday now - is that instead of the Saturday (for which I still have my ticket for Saturday 8th) or as well as the Saturday (which is now the 1st)? :poki::D:YAHOO:

Hi,

Sorry, that was our mistake. Andy's photo session is on Saturday. I've changed the original post.

Thank you so much - you have just made my weekend! love ya! :dance:

Hey!

Question - when on Sunday will Hayden do the photosession?

I have to be at the airport to cach my flight back to Germany at 6pm so I have leave the Con pretty early cause I've to go and grab my baggage and so on.

And another question - is it possible that the picture during the photosessions can be made with my own camera?

THX!

Photo session times will be confirmed nearer to the date. But usually no photos will be taken after 3 PM. Remember that the photos need to be back so people can pick them up (hopefully) before ths show ends. You should make your flight fine. :YAHOO:

The picture will be taken with the photographer's camera, there's no way it can be taken with yours.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEEEEEAAAASSSSSSE can Dom do a photo session on the Sunday. Myself and my mates have waited years to meet him and we cannot go on the Sat (due to myself getting married)!!!!! I will bring my wedding cert to confirm this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE PLEASE SM'S!!!!!!!

Lisa

Haha, I'm going in Hayden's cheerleader outfit. It won't look half as good on me, but at least I'm short and kinda Hayden's build.

interesting :YAHOO:

if Im not in my shy mode maybe Ill ask u for a pic lol

Hi Everyone!

I have only discovered the site today (i know I am very behind) and wanted to get some photo tickets but I see from the online store only Andy Hallett is available.

Have the others sold out or not gone on sale yet?

Cheers - see you there

x

No, the other tickets are not on sale yet.

You best keep checking this thread - once they go on sale someone will post the news here for sure. :o

Thanks so much - great news that I haven't missed out yet!

x

Please, please, please put Dom and Hayden on the same day. I'm a huge fan of Lost and I like Heroes but love Hayden so I would love to meet them both and as I can only go on one day it would be great to be able to pre-book photo tickets for them both and not worry about not getting to meet them.

I actually met Patrick Stewart at a REMOVED Star Trek convention. I had hoped he'd do a photo shoot, but sadly it was a no-go (professionally done or otherwise). So now, I am begging, pleading and and absolutely definately hoping that there will be one at the LFACC.

(If anybody from the showmasters crew reads this thing, please consider this an official request)

I'd be extremely disappointed if there wasn't, but, hey, how often do you get to meet a man like him?

EDIT - Please be aware it is against forum rules to name any organisation or event not affiliated with Showmasters

Edited by Too Tall

:thumbup: Well said my friend and I support you on this 100 per cent-make it so!

I rarely post but,in this instance,I must agree with the above.Let's hope Patrick can be persuaded to make

this con the best it could be.