'Heroes' world Tour

lee_c00per

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are they gonna be stuck ON the Eye and just waving to people?

Hee I was wondering the same thing! :lol: I'm gonna go take a look anyway though, I've never been to London before so it's a win-win situation for me anyway - get to see popular tourist attractions and maybe even some Heroes :P

I looked on the London Eye website and you can still book tickets for that time slot - which would suggest they won't be on it (I guess).

But it does seem to be becoming "the" place for photocalls - the last Harry Potter film did promo shots, the Spice Reunion announcement etc.

On Hayden's blog thing it just says 11.40 Photo Session for LFCC, nothing about autograph signing (which it mentions for one of the other dates). Weird. I assume therefore that if stuff is left out like that for the date we know what she's doing, then there is more on the other dates too.

Any idea where those particular ones happened in relation to the Eye? It's a fairly big area, I wondered if they had a specific press part or something? I dunno!

Not a clue unfortunately. Tricky to know whether this is something where you've any chance of catching a glimpse.

Hmm, actually the Harry Potter photocall just says "South Bank".

Edited by fray101

• Moderators

It's certainly annoying - you know they'll be there, but you don't know what they'll be doing or if it's worth going along or not!

At least if they did a store signing or something, it's more organised and you know what's happening, but we're not getting that so far.

Luckily I live near London so I can just pop along without too much effort, but it's a pain for others!

There's still some people calling NBC and the BBC and everything over this... it's SO weird, they'll officially be in London for 4 days, yet only 2 days have details announced now, Friday and Sunday. What about the other two days?

NBC really dropped the ball on this. It was supposed to be events for the fans, yet all they're doing now is annoying those fans. Do they think we're all precogs or something, they we'll know instinctively where to go? :YAHOO: People need to plan trips and take days off from work, they can't just announce something at the last minute and expect everyone to drop everything and come running (although even the last-minute announcement hasnt happened with regards to Thursday and Saturday...)

GRAH! This is driving me crazy, I'm going on Friday, but geez, this is just to weird (kinda goes along with the show) my friend seems to think they'll be shooting a scene at the london eye, I know it's not true but it would be cool.