'Heroes' world Tour

lee_c00per

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The following was posted by someone on Hayden's myspace blog. They emailed the press office at The London Eye and this is the reply:

Thank you for contacting the London Eye press office.

I'm afraid that this event is part of the UK publicity and is a closed media event so there will not be any opportunity to meet the cast.

Kind Regards

I'll still be at the London Eye, even if it's just cause I've never seen the London Eye + its vicinity before, so if I get to see some Heroes along the way after all it's a plus :(

But you guys, I'll be leaving for the UK in 8 hours and won't have internet access for a few days, so if ANY news for Saturday for Heroes World Tour pops up, or any additions/cancellations for the LFCC are announced, if you see me at the Eye feel free to approach me and inform me of this because I probably won't know! (not that you're not allowed to approach me if there isn't any news, but you know what I mean :P) I'm short, I have long darkblond hair probably pulled back in a ponytail, I wear glasses, and I'll probably be wearing a pink dress over a pair of jeans and a black backpack (and, um, I'm a girl, if the 'dress' didnt make that obvious :().

I'm so excited about everything though, London, the LFCC, whoo! :smile:

I will definately be coming along to London and going to the eye, as I also want to go to the Star Wars exhibit afterwards, as I think it finishes soon. So just depends on what time anyone else wants to meet up and if they want to do the studio or just go straight for the eye at around 12ish. Any ides on meeting times anyone.

I want to do the studio in the morning before the London eye as it seems like the best method to seeing Milo. I'll print myself a map to the studio so that i can get there in plenty of time and try to find the entrance where guests go through.

I'm sure i won't be the only person there :P

If i can bag just 1 auto from either Milo or Arian i'll be happy.

Even a eamon homes auto will be worth it :P

• Showmasters Admin

They're not that far apart, and they've not given an exact time when he'll be on This Morning.

The radio times website has the times for Milo for This Morning, it says he finished at 11.45

And Hayden has been advertised as being on Chris Moyles at 7am on Friday morning on the radio.

SJ

x

Even though there's no 'public' appearances announced in regards to the Sat/Sun, that doesn't mean they're not busy doing other stuff. In fact, you'd have to assume they definitely are considering we're only getting Hayden and Jack for a day.

They could well be sat in hotel suites for several hours doing interview after interview for various print media publications, for a start.

just booked my travel tickets for LFACC so I guess Ill have time to hunt them down this week-end in London, especially since I dont have booked an hotel and dont plan to sleep between sat and sun lol :P:P

You'll need to let us know somehow if yo have any luck as you tend to with all these people :crying:

How far away from the London eye is it that they do Radio 1?

just booked my travel tickets for LFACC so I guess Ill have time to hunt them down this week-end in London, especially since I dont have booked an hotel and dont plan to sleep between sat and sun lol :pyth: :pyth:

You'll need to let us know somehow if yo have any luck as you tend to with all these people :pyth:

thats a good question. cos id totally go!

just booked my travel tickets for LFACC so I guess Ill have time to hunt them down this week-end in London, especially since I dont have booked an hotel and dont plan to sleep between sat and sun lol :pyth: :pyth:

You'll need to let us know somehow if yo have any luck as you tend to with all these people :pyth:

http://www.mediauk.com/radio/309/bbc-radio-1 suggests that Radio 1 is based at Yalding House in Great Portland Street, W1N. Assuming that's where they also broadcast from, it's north of Oxford Street, and is probably the thick end of 3 miles from the London Eye by any road route (which is constrained by the fact that you have to cross the Thames - it's probably only two and a half miles as the crow flies).

The travel methodology from Waterloo (for the Eye) to Great Portland Street underground station is left as an exercise for the reader. You may use the www.tfl.gov.uk website :pyth:

Edited by TommyT

The Heroes quartet are booked for another media event this evening - Thursday - in London.

I only found out about it last night, its a photocall being organised by the BBC. It is open to the media, but also the actors obviously have to go into the building, despite the photocall being at the top of the building or o the roof.

I cannot post the full details on a public forum like this, I'm afraid as this event is not publically known about.

If anyone that knows me would like to drop me an email, I'll fill them in when I get back home at around 1.30pm/2pm today.

KEITH

That's really terrible that you waited for 12 hours and walked away with nothing. This whole event is turning into a big let down for the fans after being hyped for so long. If the Fnac signing was always going to be for a limited number of people, I don't see why the staff didn't give out some form of ticket to the first 100 in the queue once they saw how many people turned up and would have to walk away empty handed.

Because there was no staff... There was just security guards without brain...

The least is that people who came at 2 or 4 pm forced the barrier and managed to entry in the room... (security guards saw that and said nothing...)

If they gave tickets for the 100 first in the morning, there has not been this problem...

The Heroes quartet are booked for another media event this evening - Thursday - in London.

I only found out about it last night, its a photocall being organised by the BBC. It is open to the media, but also the actors obviously have to go into the building, despite the photocall being at the top of the building or o the roof.

I cannot post the full details on a public forum like this, I'm afraid as this event is not publically known about.

If anyone that knows me would like to drop me an email, I'll fill them in when I get back home at around 1.30pm/2pm today.

KEITH

Hi Keith, I'm travelling down to London today and I'm interested in the details - I'm samkhughes@hotmail.com

Thanks for your help!

KEITH

Excellent idea just tell everyone who asks for the details and then when they all blab to all their friends then suddenly Keith u r the one man instigator for 30 people turning up expecting to get autographs .......

Someone is going to be on Breakfast tomorrow morning but I don't know who as the presenter this morning didn't say, just said some of the cast of Heroes would be on the programme. I'm assuming they'll be on between 8.00 and 9.00 but I don't know if it'll be a live interview as some of their interviews are prerecorded.