'Heroes' world Tour

lee_c00per

I just read this on Livejournal on ONTD

pale_septembre on August 28th, 2007 09:20 pm (local)

promotion, photoshoots, smile to crazy fans...

From what I heard, in Paris, there was a signing today, about 80 people (while more than 1000people did wait more than 10hours to see them) were allowed to ask ONE actor only for an autograph (out of the 4 actors), no pictures allowed, a website offered to the people very nice pics to get their autographs (exepensive quality paper) but the cast was not allowed to sign those and signed horrible old ones instead.

Just came back from this. Again, it was organised by a gang of pathetic losers who seems to have no clue of what to do. FNAC sucks and have no respect for the fans. They just do what they want to have crazy footage of stars in their stores and fans waiting outside for hours, I dont think there is another reason for those joke signings. Almost missed my last train cause of their bad organisation.

Still, I managed to get all of them except Hayden (I dont care much cause ill see her at a con, if not LFACC), personalized, on MY pix, after I insisted on Adrian Pasdar (said it was ok to use it, thanks to him!). F*** their stupid rules. Sadly, Davis Hammer wasnt signing.

Im still chocked to see how many people turned up, even bigger than the last HP signing, how is that possible! Especially when you know the show isnt doin so well on TV here :D

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel sorry for those who qued in Paris but it may work in our favour over here.

1. No set signing event means no stupid rules and limited number of people allowed to attend.

2. The cast seem like good people who are willing to sign stuff

This is good for us going to the london eye as it's not a signing but the cast will probably sign a few autos afterwards

Yesterday was a very long day but ... a wonderful day !!!

I waited since 6 AM in front of the entry of the Fnac in Paris (i was in the 15 first) so i successed to meet Hayden, Milo, Jack and Adrian :YAHOO:

The organisation was poor (it's normal, we are in France and France is now a so poor countrie... : How can we explain that organisators can't success to organize an autograph session for 100 attendees and Showmasters organizes so amazing events with several thousand attendees always with a great organisation !!! That's France...)

But The four actors and Dennis Hammer was so great and i success to meet Hayden :wub::wub::wub:

I don't want to wait and i would like to be on sunday to meet Hayden another time :dance:

I Hope all of you who will try to assist to the World Tour in London will have a so great time as me yesterday ;)

My last word... YATTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :o:dance:

• Moderators

OK, so having phoned the London Eye Press Office this morning, the person who's organising it isn't there right now but someone else tried to give a vague idea of what it is - it's definitely NOT a fan event, she thinks no-one will get anywhere near them, and they won't be there for very long at all. They're not inviting local press etc, so it's only going to be a very few people there at all.

So yeah ;)

Well, sad to say I think we'd all sussed out that it wasn't going to be a fan event. But still...when they put it like that, all sounds rather gloomy.

Still, at least we'll be able to watch a video of them having fun on the Tour website, eh?

• Moderators

It's a shame, but I might go along just for a glimpse if possible ..

Apparently the person in charge of it is called Courtney, and she won't be available til this afternoon. I'm not sure if I'll be around to phone back then or not.

If anyone else wants to, the details are at:

http://www.londoneye.com/AboutEye_po.aspx?...p;productid=311

I think I'll still wander along - have got a couple of friends coming over from Ireland for LFCC and even if they can't see Heroes they can still see some London sights! And the weather forecast is OK, so what the heck - better than working eh?

(I totally should have taken today off instead and gone to that High School Musical signing ;))

Well I think I'll still take a wander as a glimpse would make me happy, I just need to see Milo and from what I've read they seem very happy to sign autos so I think I might as well try I'm in London so it seems stupid not to at least have a look!

I'm up for the studio stalking still, I will email my phone number to whoever has left their email and if you can tell me when and where to meet I'll be there as this is my last hour or so of being online before I leave for the non existant tour!

Just came back from this. Again, it was organised by a gang of pathetic losers who seems to have no clue of what to do. FNAC sucks and have no respect for the fans. They just do what they want to have crazy footage of stars in their stores and fans waiting outside for hours, I dont think there is another reason for those joke signings. Almost missed my last train cause of their bad organisation.

Still, I managed to get all of them except Hayden (I dont care much cause ill see her at a con, if not LFACC), personalized, on MY pix, after I insisted on Adrian Pasdar (said it was ok to use it, thanks to him!). F*** their stupid rules. Sadly, Davis Hammer wasnt signing.

Im still chocked to see how many people turned up, even bigger than the last HP signing, how is that possible! Especially when you know the show isnt doin so well on TV here :dance:

Je suis allé sur leur site pour dire ce que je pensais de la bande de gorilles de la fnac (ou plutot des gorilles de security Titan)... et j'ai écrit une belle lettre au directeur de la FNAC Montparnasse :dance:

La série ne marche pas sur TF1... tout simplement parce que tout le monde l'a déjà regardé sur internet... ;)

When we see what's happened Somewhere else, we can only appreciate more and more what Showmasters do ! :YAHOO:

Edited by sebastianillyria

The organisation was poor (it's normal, we are in France and France is now a so poor countrie... : How can we explain that organisators can't success to organize an autograph session for 100 attendees and Showmasters organizes so amazing events with several thousand attendees always with a great organisation !!! That's France...)

I wouldnt say its cause of France lol, its only because of the FNAC stupidity. And its a different signing than SM, an in-store signing for the promo. But still, the organisation was a pure joke, as always with FNAC. Its all about the promo, they dont care if u get your auto or not or if you are happy or not. The only thing we can do, next time, is to not scream and clap in front of the cameras, and tell them if they want that they better make us happy. They know its very limited and they dont even issue numbered tickets, bastards.

Ok now we dont have great shows in France like SM do, but its a different market and, maybe, fans are differents. They arent collecting as much autos or wouldnt be willing to pay that much for one, they arent informed that well, and the only autos market I know of, in France, are the fakes on eBay lol and it work well (bastards again lol :vader:, they should go in jail) . Maybe someday we will have big signing events here (who knows, maybe SM will import their shows? ;) ), but sometimes it takes a long time, and money, to change somethin.

I did email Liza Rindge-Peterson at NBC Universal as her name was on the last press release.

Just received this reply:

From:Dmytryk, Zenon (NBC Universal) <zenon.dmytryk@nbcuni.com>

Your email has been forwarded to my attention for response. The BBC

does not have a separate fan event planned during the London leg of the

Heroes World Tour. If you have any further questions regarding the

London activities, please contact the BBC2 publicity department

directly.

Thank you.

And there was me thinking that it was being organised by NBC and Nissan.

Told him I was not impressed!

I'll go on Friday and take my chances :YAHOO:

If it goes bosom's up then i guess i can go to the Star Wars Exibition as i haven't been there yet ;)

Ok we have Koroshiya1 who's going to be up for a meeting at the Waterloo statue at 10am. If i get there later i'll meet up with you guys there.

Because i think i'll be there around 7.00-7.30 am did anyone want to meet up this early and go along to the 'This Morning' studio.

My plan is to try and get Milo's on his way into the studio. That way, less people will be there waiting (maybe) as i'm sure everyone will be waiting for when he's finished plus it allows more time to get over to the London eye

If anyone want to meet up early (7.30am) then let me know

Haha I emailed with Zenon Dmytryk too! He also told me to contact the BBC publicity department. I did, and they sent me to the lfcc website! ;) So just you know, Showmasters, you're the one apparently organizing the World Tour fan event :dance:

It's such a shame we probably won't be meeting Adrian and Milo though :dance::YAHOO:

I'll go on Friday and take my chances :YAHOO:

If it goes bosom's up then i guess i can go to the Star Wars Exibition as i haven't been there yet ;)

Ok we have Koroshiya1 who's going to be up for a meeting at the Waterloo statue at 10am. If i get there later i'll meet up with you guys there.

Because i think i'll be there around 7.00-7.30 am did anyone want to meet up this early and go along to the 'This Morning' studio.

My plan is to try and get Milo's on his way into the studio. That way, less people will be there waiting (maybe) as i'm sure everyone will be waiting for when he's finished plus it allows more time to get over to the London eye

If anyone want to meet up early (7.30am) then let me know

Hmm....meeting up early to catch him sounds like a good idea! though im down in the Brighton area so it meens getting up really early to get the train :dance: Im up for that! As long as i dont get lost on my way and the trains are running fine i can be at waterloo around then! If your happy to meet me that is! lol

Maybe someday we will have big signing events here (who knows, maybe SM will import their shows? ;) )

It would be a amazing idea :dance: but London is not far from France, so it's not necessary :YAHOO:

You tell that yesterday it was a different sign event from LFCC or Collectormania... but no ! It was exactly the same... If the FNAC has been better organized, it would have been the same thing...

In France the organizators (but not only) should learn to respect the fans, but it's well-known that french have no respect... I'm sorry but when you hear foreigner speaking about France, one of the main defects they quote is the reception (en France le client est roi, mais on a coupé la tête à nos rois depuis bien longtemps...).

And I'm sorry but if we speak about the fans, yesterday how many people who arrived after 1 pm tried to pass in the head of the queue... You never see that in England (or just when there is frenchies :dance: ... If i had an advice to give to SM, don't come to France, frenchies does not really deserve it.

Im happy to meet up and go along to the studio early.

How about we meet Waterloo station/ London eye or another landmark and go from there?

I think that getting Milo's auto on his way in will be very useful. I may take some index cards and get some autos from the ITV Presenters, so that's it's not a completely pointless trip. Eamon homes is a legend ;)

Im happy to meet up and go along to the studio early.

How about we meet Waterloo station/ London eye or another landmark and go from there?

I think that getting Milo's auto on his way in will be very useful. I may take some index cards and get some autos from the ITV Presenters, so that's it's not a completely pointless trip. Eamon homes is a legend ;)

Yep! meeting at waterloo sounds perfect, what time?

I'd rather have philps auto. That guy is a true legend of tv like Noel edmonds but i'll settle with Eamon. We can get their autos as they come into work :P Sounds sad but it makes the 30 minute walk there and back work while if we can't get Milo's auto.

Waterloo train station is fine to meet you guys early if you want. I'll arrive around 7.10 i think so how about 7.30-7.45 if you guys want. We can go from there straight to the studio.

It is waterloo and waterloo east that we are going to isn't it?

Can't believe it's going to cost £33 return for the day (train) becuase i'm travleing before 8.30am when it would be £13 :P

Edited by Mr Bennet

I'd rather have philps auto. That guy is a true legend of tv like Noel edmonds but i'll settle with Eamon. We can get their autos as they come into work :P Sounds sad but it makes the 30 minute walk there and back work while if we can't get Milo's auto.

Waterloo train station is fine to meet you guys early if you want. I'll arrive around 7.10 i think so how about 7.30-7.45 if you guys want. We can go from there straight to the studio.

It is waterloo and waterloo east that we are going to isn't it?

Can't believe it's going to cost ?33 return for the day (train) becuase i'm travleing before 8.30am when it would be ?13 :P

Isn't getting to the studio that early too early?

When Sarah M Gellar was on she wasn't on air til just after 12pm. The guests are never there for rehersals in the morning. I dont think we'll have much luck at the studio. They arrive in cars and we wont be able to get near the parking lot.

Best bet would be to just wait for them to all turn up at the London Eye.

The Dorchester springs to mind as far as where they might be staying.. Another would be to hang around Heathrow airports terminals sometime today.

Fray, get it with - Eamon's covering for Philip on This Morning :P

My apologies :P Actually, when I made my last post I did wonder whether or not Philip would be on, with the summer holidays and all. Never crossed my mind that Eamon would be the stand in though! (Couldn't they have got Jordan and Peter Andre again!)

Well, guess that's made my mind up then - I give up on the Studio stalking idea!

Still going to the London Eye though.