'Heroes' world Tour

lee_c00per

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The London Forbidden Planet shop is in Shaftesbury Avenue. There's also the Cinema Store in Upper St Martin's Lane that has merchandise.

I ordered the 5 cover set of Entertainment Weekly magazines from the US which arrived on Friday.

If you're short of something to get signed, don't forget that the SFX Special Heroes Issue is out in the shops now. I bought mine at Smiths and it's a really great magazine to get signed.

• Moderators

If they're not doing a signing then I need to take a pen along for them if I meet them outside a studio etc so I'm just planning for all possibilities :lol:

I'm not sure about the glass thing .. try and google it, I'm sure something will come up.

I would suggest that you take it out of the frame to get it signed, the pen will rub off if any thing touches it. Thanks for telling me the location of the store. I have just found out I might be in college on Friday so perhaps this is a no no for me, that is if i get back in to college, kinda kicked out at the moment

You can buy Sharpies at Tesco (at least mine stocks them) or Rymans. Not sure if Smiths have them. Sharpies should theoretically hold on anything, but otherwise any permanent ink pen should do it. You could always test it (like on the corner of your window or somethign like that :lol:)

So it looks like everyone is stalking like I will be, I want to go to the This Morning studios but I have no idea where they are!

I will be at the London eye thingy with my cool A3 print that hopefully they will sign with my lovely metalltic markers - I just really hope I can get Milo to sign it! Just Milo, I want them all but to just see him would make me so so happy!

Ha. I jumped to this page, saw all the frenzied talk about where to get things to have signed, sharpies etc and thought that maybe, just maybe, something had been announced! Guess not eh?

Ah well, will wander along to the Eye anyway (don't think I can make it in time for This Morning stalking) and see what there is to see. Probably just a bunch of disappointed SM board members clutching unsigned 10x8s but you never know eh? Here's hoping :)

Ok, I'm now really confused! Would anyone be kind enough to help me with the following Q's?

1. Is the World Tour in London over Thrusday & Firday or just the Friday?

2. Does anybody know what time the cast will be appearing at the Eye?

3. If anyone/group is planning on going to the 'This Morning' studio? If so, where is it exactly (I don't watch the show when home!) and do you want to meet up to gather en masse?

4. Some people are suggesting that they may appear at HMV, if so again does anybody know a time (presumably it would be Oxford Street HMV?)

I've gone through all the post here and I'm really confused (honestly, it really doesn't take that much to get me muddled!)

Oh, and to the person who suggested visiting the Star Wars exhibition after the eye on Friday, that sounds like an idea!

Thanks in advance for any help offered! :D

If they don't do a signing then i may go to the london eye and try to get their autos there. Biggest worry is not having an official poster to buy I bought one of those A3 ones on ebay it it was all green :D

Did you get the SFX Heroes special edition magazine? If you did then maybe you should take out one of the double page pictures, thats what im planning on doing if i can get down there!

It is a shame that the con is after not before the heroes tour as I got a nice A3 photo from my last con which is perfect for signing

I think I am gonna hang around the london eye in the hope of autos if they don't announce a signing (but they will they have to!) - you might as well try!

Edit: this thread went fast all of a sudden I was replying to Mr Bennent before everyone thinks I'm just rambling.

To answer the q's: so far the only confirmed thing is the cast appearance at the london eye which takes place at 12: 30 but there is still thursday and the saturday left as tour dates so we are all hoping to see more things announced.

I think an en masse this morning trip sounds pretty good, what time would we have to there?

Edited by lauren lane

It is a shame that the con is after not before the heroes tour as I got a nice A3 photo from my last con which is perfect for signing

I think I am gonna hang around the london eye in the hope of autos if they don't announce a signing (but they will they have to!) - you might as well try!

Edit: this thread went fast all of a sudden I was replying to Mr Bennent before everyone thinks I'm just rambling.

To answer the q's: so far the only confirmed thing is the cast appearance at the london eye which takes place at 12: 30 but there is still thursday and the saturday left as tour dates so we are all hoping to see more things announced.

I think an en masse this morning trip sounds pretty good, what time would we have to there?

Hmmm, not sure what time for the studio-stalking! Hoping someone might want to take charge! (I'm no born leader! ;)

oh dear lord... I contacted the BBC, and just received a reply - this is it:

Thank you for your e-mail regarding 'Heroes'.

I believe that the information you are seeking can be find via the following website:

http://www.londonfilmandcomiccon.com/

Please note that the BBC is not responsible for the content found on any external sites.

I hope that this proves helpful, and thank you again for contacting us.

... I got nothing, people. Should I e-mail back and tell them that Showmasters is in no way affiliated with the Heroes World Tour?

Edited by LinP

Some people are suggesting that they may appear at HMV, if so again does anybody know a time (presumably it would be Oxford Street HMV?)

I wondered about HMV but their website has got instore appearances listed up until the 1st October so I think they'd have advertised it by now if they were going to be there.

3. If anyone/group is planning on going to the 'This Morning' studio? If so, where is it exactly (I don't watch the show when home!) and do you want to meet up to gather en masse?

It's filmed at the London studios which is next to the National Theatre on the South Bank. You can find more details here...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_London_Studios

I'm hoping to go, still trying to sort out the details.

It's filmed at the London studios which is next to the National Theatre on the South Bank. You can find more details here...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_London_Studios

I'm hoping to go, still trying to sort out the details.

Thanks 'meivocis'! For those interested 'This Morning' is based in Studio 8.

Anymore for anymore? :dance:

It's tricky. I won't go to the This morning set becuase i'm not going all the way there to 'maybe ' grab 1 auto. The london eye session is said to be a cast appearnace so that's where i'm hedging my bets, plus i can go to the Star Wars exibition

The cast memebrs seem very fan friendly so i think if you got the chance to ask them at the london eye they will happily sign something.

GB posters were emant to have some officially available before the end of this month but i don't see anything yet. I emailed them back to see if they had a rought date but i never get a reply. Perhaps someone would have better luck

Edited by Mr Bennet