CSI (LAS VEGAS,MIAMI,NEW YORK)

STARGATE SG1/ATLANTIS

STARTREK

SUPERNATURAL

BUFFY/ANGEL

LOST

PRISON BREAK

DAVID TENNENT

HOW COULD I FORGET THE CAST FROM NCIS PLEEEEAAASEEEE!!!!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any of these would be great

John de Lancie

Colm Meaney

Majel Barrett

Marina Sirtis

Brent Spiner

Robert Beltran

Ethan Phillips

Tim Russ

Garrett Wang

Roxann Dawson

Jeri Ryan

Robert Duncan McNeill

Jennifer Lien

Dominic Monaghan

Billy Boyd

Elijah Wood

Dean Haglund

Tom Braidwood

Bruce Harwood

Also, anyone from Lost, Heroes and CSI Miami.

Seeing as how Malcolm is already announced, Patrick Stewart should be asked/invited to attend. this would be great as I am sure many people missed out at LFCC.

Aww yeah!! That would be fantastic. And Sir Ian would be great as well!! (I know, I know.... hardly likely but... It worth asking they can only say no!)

I would LOVE to see the NCIS cast there. The main team that is... And The Man from Uncle himself!! ( A photo opportunity with them if they managed to get them would be even BETTER!:-D!!)

I never got a chance to meet the guy who played Chewbacca or Kenny Baker either so if they could come back that would be fantastic. Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher, Harrison Ford (Oh yeah right!) and C3PO would be fab too!

I met Colin Baker last time but any more Dr. Who's would be fantastic... And the girl who played Ace with Sylvester McCoy... I wanted to be her when I was.. uhm... seven? (She had a catapult... I was never allowed one!) And K-9!

How about the Avengers? The originals... I used to love that... Well the reruns that is...

Oh and anyone from CSI!!!

I've said it before and i shall say it again..... HARRY POTTER

Also WWE guests would be wonderful and also heros and lost guests.

Dont be afraid to get people who you have already had, many many people are new to these con's or havnt been able to get to ones they would have liked too. Plus many people would get signatures / photos from people they have seen before.

If a guest was popular before chances are they still will be!

It would be so cool to see a Next Gen reunion I’ve been to a few conventions this year and I don’t think anyone has pulled it off. I know there’s probably no chance of getting Patrick Stewart so soon after LFCC but it would be cool to get Jonathan Frakes, Gates McFadden, Marina Sirtis, LeVar Burton all of which haven’t been to G-mex also Brent Spiner as I missed out at LFCC earlier this month and not forgetting Michael Dorn.

Anyway here’s my wish list for the next G-mex:

Bill Shatner (Top of the list!)

Jeffery Combs (because my mate Matt’s the spitting image of him)

ST original cast

Enterprise Cast

Dexter cast

Heroes cast

Lost cast

Shaun of the dead cast

Star Wars (actual stars)

Anthony Daniels

Warwick Davis

Peter Mayhew

Ian McDiarmid

Carrie Fisher

Mark Hamill I know it’s a long shot

Ewan McGregor and Charlie Boorman might be nice as there back from there long way down. With proceeds going to unicef!

also Brent Spiner as I missed out at LFCC earlier this month

You didn't miss him - he wasn't there. When the date changed he couldn't make it as he was already booked for a convention in the States that weekend. At the time we were advised by the LFACC organisers that he should be able to attend a Showmasters event next year.

also Brent Spiner as I missed out at LFCC earlier this month

You didn't miss him - he wasn't there. When the date changed he couldn't make it as he was already booked for a convention in the States that weekend. At the time we were advised by the LFACC organisers that he should be able to attend a Showmasters event next year.

In the words of Andy Pitkin

"Yeah I Know!"

OK then how about

new Doctor Who cast

classic Doctor Who cast especially Peter Davison and Carole Anne Ford

Dexter cast especially Michael C Hall and Jennifer Carpenter

Heroes cast

Lost cast

Shaun of the Dead and/or Speced cast ( Mr Pegg and Ms Stevenson/Hynes for Doctor Who too )

I'm another for more Futurama guests - John and Katey please, poor Billy is all alone on my DVD boxset box :D Tress MacNeille would be awesome too, she's a great actress and she's been in loads of stuff

Would a LOTR guest be possible or would they likely be saved for another show?

• Moderators

If they got him/anyone for another show then I'd doubt they'd want to get them for GMEX too. But they've already said it's been hard to get guests for the event, so there may be plenty others that GMEX dates might be better for. Who knows!

Virginia Hey

Chase Masterson

Bob Picardo

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez

Also, The Teutul guys from American Chopper, Dog the Bounty Hunter, Alan Tudyk, Charley Boorman & Ewan McGregor as well as anyone else form The Long Way Down team as they'll be promoting their new series.

:YAHOO: