Nightmare On Elm Street and Hellraiser guests!

tombennett91

• Moderators

Robert's been to many events before, and is down for going to the Glasgow event, so I can't see him being at this one too. No point in overkill. I'd rather see some different guests :D

I cans ee where your comming, but Collectormania has become pretty damn popular and all over the board for C11 people were begging for Robert Englund.

A lot of people missed out on him (including me!) and i'd hate to think it won't be till C13 next year till i meet him! :D

Robert Englund:

A lot of people missed out on him (including me!)

Differnt people will always miss out on meeting a guest but Englund has been to SM events before and is at the Glasgow show. If people missed him before, that's not SM's fault and IMHO not really a reason why they should have him again. I'd much rather see new guests than old just cos someone missed them last time esp if they were only recent.

Like I said, different people are always gonna miss out on certain guests cos they didn't go to the con, that's always gonna happen.

Edited by nicky

Nightmare guests would be amazing. Especially Heather Langenkamp, Amanda Wyss, John Saxon, Ronee Blakley. Any chance of Wes Craven? I doubt it!! Johnny Depp? Even less chance!!!

Im not being funny, but Robert Englund is probably the most "returning guest" out of all of them. He's ALWAYS at some con or another. Its his bread and butter. At the last Gmex show, he had a decent queue right up until 5pm on sunday. All the other guests were open (from about 4pm onwards) and looking pretty bored!!

Ive met him twice now (he didnt remember me the second time-I wouldnt remember me either!!) and hes a great guy-NEVER seems to get p***ed off with people. But id hate to see him again at the expense of someone new. You know what I mean?

How about Gunnar Hansen? Hes a regular on the Con circuit! Or any other Chainsaw guests? I cant remember any names at the minute!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...