• Showmasters Admin

DATE FOR C12 26TH,27TH,28TH,OCT 2007

We are now at the back end of the month

and we have some great guests all ready booked

just keeping you all in the loop

we hope to see you all there

the Showmasters team

• Moderators

Well MK isn't miles away from the other place if it ends up that people HAVE to go to both .. I guess we'll see though! :YAHOO:

I think the other one has predominantly different attendees these days.

It clashes with another event now :(

yeah *that* event in London - Aspen how can you not know :P

but I know where I'll be that weekend :YAHOO: MK here I cooooome! unless they get more CSI guests, *cough* Jason *couh* ;)

surfy sah xx

I'll go to other one then only joking

Makes things interesting with this other event. I know where I'll be regardless. MK!!!

Will have to book some holidays for this now as I'm down to work. Shouldn't be a problem though as its miles until October.

Get in touch need to ask you something

Hi lams9999

this date does not clashes another event in London as the other event has changed its dates

we have an all seeing eye

jason

Thanks Jason. Yes in the meantime, I have seen that and was about to edit my post.

Good news because if it's true that the other event has some different type of activities

nowadays, they still have some good guests as well, so being able to attend both events

is better :YAHOO:

• Moderators

Come on Showmasters, give us a sneak peak at who's coming to C12!

PLEASE!

Noooo! It's more fun if they spread the announcements out a bit, or have surprise ones on the flyers at C11 :YAHOO:

We've got announcement/s for LFACC tomorrow, that's enough for now :P

Noooo! It's more fun if they spread the announcements out a bit, or have surprise ones on the flyers at C11 :YAHOO:

We've got announcement/s for LFACC tomorrow, that's enough for now :P

Must admit - i do like grabbing the flyers at the con before and seeing if there are any new guests...

Roll on C11 - I've got convention withdrawal at the moment! :P

Edited by be_insane

Eh??!!

Am I from the future or something??? Why is everyone making a big fuss about this? Not a bad fuss, but as if its new news for even the regs to the forum..and people I know saying about probs with holidays.

Those dates were announced in January were they not?!! I know this because at the end of Jan, work allocated my remaining holidays to me, and they happened to give me that weekend off, and I remember saying to people cool, as that would have been booked anyway for c12..

So have I time travelled, or is everyone just forgetfull? :lol:

think you are right Steve (cripsy_99) I've just checked my bookmarked and apparently the change of date was announced waaaay back in October :lol:SM "Diary Dates" ***cliky***

however, I'm a bit confused with the clash or not to clash with the "other" event as people have text me this evening saying C12 IS in fact clashing :blink:

hope this will be the concrete date now because to get cheap hotels means it's non-refundable... :lol:

surfy sah xx

EDIT: link :D

Edited by surfy_sah

• Moderators

No harm in a gentle reminder as people will consider booking hotels at C11 etc.

Maybe they forget we were told :lol: or maybe this is just a reminder in case the random topic back in October wasn't read by some.

oooh its my birthday that weekend... great excuse to lure attractive celebrities into hugging and adorning me with kisses :thumbup:

with that in mind PLEASE invite iyari limon........ :wub: or better yet eliza :dance:

iyari has a new indie film out soon - surely she's up for promoting that within the buffy fandom!

• 2 weeks later...