LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT FOR C11

showmasters

Very original announcement by the Showmasters Total Lack of Original Ideas department.

SM Memo:

"Lets's see what guests other event organisers get and then have them a few months later."

If SM are going to copy what others have already done, they should at least try and improve on it. So far, they're not even close.

So it's ok for that other event to have guests SM had months and even years before then ? Just not the other way around... :wub:

Bit of a frakked up statement that one !

• Moderators

Andy, I wouldn't bother getting into a discussion with Wubble. They only post negative comments, that's all they're here for. They only post from the Wubble Total Lack Of Positive Posts department.

And this post is brought to you by the DavidB Doesn't Like People Like AB Coming On Here Just To Post Negative Things department.

Andy, I wouldn't bother getting into a discussion with Wubble. They only post negative comments, that's all they're here for. They only post from the Wubble Total Lack Of Positive Posts department.

And this post is brought to you by the DavidB Doesn't Like People Like AB Coming On Here Just To Post Negative Things department.

Oh dont tell me its him !! ??

Jesus lol

Let him stay just the fun I say lol

• Showmasters Admin

Jesus lol

I believe it's him, I have for a while now.

Jesus lol

I believe it's him, I have for a while now.

wubble is a moron!

And David Croft and Jimmy Perry (writers) would just be unbelievable !!

You're wrong mate, Allo Allo was written by David Croft with Jeremy Lloyd NOT Jimmy Perry. I would love Showmasters to get David and Jeremy along for this. I have an email address for Nicholas Frankau and could point him in your direction, if you want me to Showmasters?

Appologies if this is in the wrong place, but not wanting to start a new thread I thought this one suitable.

According to an article in the Sun today they are filming a one off episode of Allo Allo on March 22nd (I think), at Granada Studios. It's being filmed in front of an audience, and many of the original cast are said to be appearing. I'm not sure where to enquire about being part of the audience but apparently they want people to dress up.

Just thought I'd let you all know as there seems to be alot of Allo Allo fans here.

WOW!!!

(Hi everyone, this is my first post - although I have been lurking as a guest for some time! Just got to work on uploading one of those nifty avatars now!)

SM - was just wondering how meeting the cast of Allo Allo will be organised? Will we need to get a ticket for each guest, or will they be doing some kind of mass signing all together, where we can get an autograph from each of them for one fee?

Cheers!

Echo

;)

I'm pretty sure it will be one ticket and one charge per guest as has been the case with similar reunions in the past (Red Dwarf, Dr Who etc). I know from talking to one of the cast that at present they will be there on the Sunday only.

I don't know if you have been to a Collectormania before, but they will probably be all together down one of the sides of John Lewis, with a largely open queue all day. In the absence of an organised photoshoot, I hope to get a shot with all of them ......

Edited by dufresne

• Showmasters Admin

WOW!!!

(Hi everyone, this is my first post - although I have been lurking as a guest for some time! Just got to work on uploading one of those nifty avatars now!)

SM - was just wondering how meeting the cast of Allo Allo will be organised? Will we need to get a ticket for each guest, or will they be doing some kind of mass signing all together, where we can get an autograph from each of them for one fee?

Cheers!

Echo

:gorgeous:

It's unlikely that the Allo Allo guys and gals will have VTs so you will just be able to go up and see them, there will be no "ticket" to see them as such.

You will pay per autograph from each guest. SM have certainly not done it before and I'm not aware of a group buy of autographs this time.

For those that remember, there was a special deal on Blake Seven guests once were you bought the DVD boxset and got all the actors there to sign it, all for one price. But that was a deal done by the people that brought the Blake Seven guests. It had nothing to do with SM.

Thanks for the info dufresne & Too Tall - it's good to know! :o

I'm pretty sure I remember where the John Lewis is - my first ever con was the Collectormania last summer at Milton Keynes - initally just to see the very lovely Alan Tudyk, but now I'm hooked!

Just going to keep my fingers crossed that they are coming on Saturday too, otherwise I shall be doing lots of driving round the M25!

Cheers!

Echo

:YAHOO: