LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT Jennifer Blanc

showmasters

Oh wow, cool and very rare guest. :D

I loved Dark Angel, I hope you can get more guests from this show like John Savage, Valerie Rae Miller, Richard Gunn, JC Mc Kenzie, Martin Cummins, William Gregory Lee, Nicole Bilderback, Lisa Ann Cabasa and many more.

I'm afraid that Jessica and Michael might be a bit difficult to invite

I can personally state that Jennifer Blanc is one wonderful lady. I have personally obtained some wonderful pictures from her doing some cooking in her kitchen - yes I hate "show" shots. I am a candid type of guy, we were sitting in a bar in a certain Hotel in Liverpool a few years ago. I am sure you do not need me to paint a picture.

I was really sad to see her leave the second series, and even more sad to see the loss of Dark Angel because of Firefly!!!

cheers

Ian

Edited by showmasters

I used to watch Dark Angel. The first season was brilliant, the second really, really bad.

I´m not sure if I remember this girl or not. Was she Max´ flatmate?

Yes she was.

I don't think second season was totally bad, just half of it. I think the whole story around

the new villain was interesting but they had a lot of silly episodes with Joshua and a new

mutant found in the city every week. The end of the season was really good but probably

too late, audiences had already decreased ....

• Showmasters Admin

Ah yay! A Dark Angel guest! I absolutely love this show to pieces, some more DA guests please showmasters, like Sketchy, or Joshua, hee!

Just reading a few folks saying they didn't like the second season, and I gorra say I loved the second season, I thought that it had more of a comedy value. I hated the episodes 4-6 I think it was when it got so bogged down in the whole virus thing, I just couldn't be bothered with it anymore. But I loved Alec, Joshua, and the whole Terminal City gang. I thought that episodes 16-22 of series 2 were my favourite episodes out of both series.

SJ

xox

• Showmasters Admin

Dark Angel.

Hmmm, I wonder who played the lead in that :P

Well, if you can't remember who the lead was, with your encyclopedic knowledge of films and shows, its obviously not anyone interesting or worth getting... :chair:

Does this mean you are getting Michael Weatherly instead? ;)

NCIS :unsure:;)

• Moderators

Dark Angel.

Hmmm, I wonder who played the lead in that :wub:

Well, if you can't remember who the lead was, with your encyclopedic knowledge of films and shows, its obviously not anyone interesting or worth getting... :D

You know what I meant damn you :D:WAVE:

You're mean :(