COLLECTORMANIA 5 GUESTS

Adam

OMG :angry: i can't believe I forgot bout my most fav hobbit of all.

BILLY BOYD!

Please bring him back, I know he was at C3...but I wasn't!

C4 was my first one, I can't wait for C5.

So in conclusion...

BILLY BOYD BILLY BOYD BILLY BOYD BILLY BOYD BILLY BOYD BILLY BOYD BILLY BOYD BILLY BOYD BILLY BOYD BILLY BOYD BILLY BOYD BILLY BOYD BILLY BOYD BILLY BOYD BILLY BOYD BILLY BOYD BILLY BOYD BILLY BOYD BILLY BOYD BILLY BOYD BILLY BOYD BILLY BOYD BILLY BOYD BILLY BOYD BILLY BOYD BILLY BOYD BILLY BOYD BILLY BOYD BILLY BOYD BILLY BOYD

thank you :)

Ooo, there are sooo many! I'll have a go, so here goes!

Sean Bean

Hugo Weaving

Craig Parker

Andy Serkis - I know! I know! :angel:

Bernard Hill

Ian McKellen

Cate Blanchett

Ian Holm

Richard Taylor from WETA

Alan Rickman

Denis Lawson

Kris Marshall - "Deathwatch", "My Family"

Hans Matheson - "Deathwatch"

Matthew Rhys - "Deathwatch"

Lawrence Fox - "Deathwatch"

There are loads more, but these are all my tired ickle brain can think of at the moment! :D

Wot - no Jamie Bell?! :o And are you sure he and Laurence wouldn't be just a ickle bit scared of a certain someone like they said they were on the DVD?! :D I certainly agree with your choices - and I so wanted to add a few of my own, but my brain won't take it. :( Still, here goes - and I'm sorry, but I am not going to apologise for including LOTR guests here:

All the ones listed above :lol: plus:

Karl Urban

Elijah Wood (cos I lost my f***ing ticket and didn't get to see him)

Lawrence Makaore

Daniel Radcliffe

Jason Isaacs

Sean Pertwee ("I want gratuitous violence from the lot of you...")

Julie Walters

Kristanna Loken (she was fabulous)

Hugh Jackman

Alan Cumming

Cate Blanchett

Paul Bettany

Alan Tudyk

Mark Addy

Robert Lindsay

Ioan Gruffydd

Oh lord, and I said this was only going to be a short list... :(

Wot - no Jamie Bell?! :( And are you sure he and Laurence wouldn't be just a ickle bit scared of a certain someone like they said they were on the DVD?! :D

I think Jamie and Lawrence would be a tad scared of that certain someone! :( Mind you if they saw him with Lawrence and Sala, they would be s***ting themselves :lol:

I want all the hobbit actors together now! Would be nice

Lij, Sean and Dom are such nice guys! It would be awesome to see them again. And it was a great succes!

Who I really also wanna see is Hayden Christensen! Yupyup :rolleyes:

Wot - no Jamie Bell?!  :o  And are you sure he and Laurence wouldn't be just a ickle bit scared of a certain someone like they said they were on the DVD?! :D

I think Jamie and Lawrence would be a tad scared of that certain someone! :D Mind you if they saw him with Lawrence and Sala, they would be s***ting themselves :rolleyes:

*sniggers in unseemly fashion* :huh:

heres my list.

Daniel Logan

Eliza Dushku

Alyson Hannigan

James Marsters

Rupert Grint

Devon Murray

Iyari Limon

Tony Head

Elijah

Nicholas Brendon

to names a few but please please please please please please please get TOM LENK to come

TOM LENK TOM LENK TOM LENK TOM LENK TOM LENK TOM LENK TOM LENK TOM LENK TOM LENK TOM LENK TOM LENK.....do you catch my drift? :o

I put a list up somewhere else and can't be bothered to go check it out, so no doubt this one will differ.

Cate Blanchett (understand she actually lives in Brighton)

Jessica Alba

Michael Weatherley

Amanda Tapping

Teryl Rothery

Corin Nemec

Sarah Douglas (V, Stargate, Superman)

Alyson Hannigan

Sean Bean

Orlando Bloom

The Hobbits (please with a better working queuing system!)

Hugo Weaving

Kate Mulgrew

Patrick Stewart

Alice Krige (Borg Queen)

Anyone from Charmed

Terry Farrell

Nana Visitor

Michael Ironside

Terence Stamp

James Marsters

Anthony Stewart Head

Avery Brooks

Hey, I never said it would be a short list!

Whilst it's fantastic to have some 'big' names attending is there any chance of roping off a bigger area? Eg the two ends of the dealers area only have the roped areas for immediate queues, but then the shoppers, etc gather there and you can't join the queue you want to - especially at the top end (ie not with Mothercare opposite) with the seating and plants - I was getting ready to shout fire so I could get to the end of the Kristanna Loken queue, and I'm sure that I still pushed in front of someone!

The venue is very central to most of the UK and easily accessible from the motorway system, so from that point of view it's ideal. However, it must also create a nightmare for the organisers - and that's why I doubt I'll see many of the names from the above list. The fuss that the Hobbits created just didn't seem to be managed very well (sorry guys) and because I thoroughly enjoy coming to Collectormania events, I'd sooner have more guests such as Doug Bradley, Honor Blackman, Roxann Dawson, Rene Auberjonois etc, who had queues that were managable and not too long (and they were all terrific guests).

Yes I'd love to see the Hobbits again, or anyone else from LOTR's, Buffy, etc but I just wonder if Milton Keynes is the most appropriate venue.

My first event included Tony Head, Ray Park, Rutger Hauer and that was terrific, big names that didn't cause the same amount of panic and upset when people didn't get to see them (and yes I am one of the many of the disappointed fans who didn't even catch a glimpse of the LOTR's actors).

Anyway, sorry for going on - hope I haven't bored anyone to death, or offended anyone.

E :D

I'd like to see the following:

Phoebe Cates :wub: (Gremlins, Fast Times at Ridgemont High)

Carey Lowell & Talisa Soto (License to Kill)

Nancy Allen (Dressed to Kill, Robocop)

Any of the stars of The Rocky Horror Picture Show film

Lynda Carter (Wonder Woman)

Kurt Russell (The Thing, Escape from New York)

Ornella Muti (Ming's daughter in Flash Gordon)

Raquel Welch (One Million Years BC)

Leslie Nielsen (Police Squad, Naked Gun, Forbidden Planet)

Jackie Chan, Samo Hung or Jet Li

Christopher Lee

Sam Raimi, Peter Jackson or George Romero

Christina Applegate (Married With Children)

and Traci Lords!!

Edited by Gronk

The Showmasters have rapped my knuckles about this........... so I haven't said a word for weeks now..........but ......VIGGO PLEASE!!! Yeah yeah I know - absolutely no chance! You played such a blinder getting Lij et al however that I live in hope!! And I don't want you to think I'd gone off him :D

Johnny Depp would score very highly too. Loved him in Cry Baby and Ed Wood, but adore him in POTC - talking just like David Bowie - soooo sexeh!! (even though they wouldn't let me in his Viper Rooms - guess I just wasn't 'cool' enough!)

Couldn't get the LOTR guys at C4 so I wouldn't mind another go at trying to see them, especially Andy Serkis. Plus Sean Bean and Karl Urban.

Anyone from League of Gentlemen would be cool, although I know they're comic stuff but I reckon I'm not the only one who would like to see them.

Alan Rickman and Robbie Coltrane............. can't think of any more right now ;)