Choose a sport!

DavidB

Choose one ...  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Which sport would you like to see guests from?

• Football
    • Formula One
    • Boxing
    • Snooker
    • Athletics
    • Tennis
    • Rugby
    • Wrestling
    • Cricket
    • Other ...

• Moderators

So whether you already collect Sports autographs, or you'd consider starting .. which sport would be most popular with you at this event? :dance:

Just curious!

Personally there's no ONE specific one for me, I'd probably meet guests from all different ones depending on who they are!

I will get shot down in flames but Wrestling is not a sport it is a form of entertainment, when I ask for some sport guests for Collectormania, I was told NO by lots of ppl on here and the next thing that happen was some wrestling guest were coming. When I said are these sport guests I was told NO these are ppl from the TV.

I will get shot down in flames but Wrestling is not a sport it is a form of entertainment, when I ask for some sport guests for Collectormania, I was told NO by lots of ppl on here and the next thing that happen was some wrestling guest were coming. When I said are these sport guests I was told NO these are ppl from the TV.

This is actually an interesting point, which I cannot completely decide on myself!!! :thumbup:

So, I have started a poll in a seperate thread to see what you all think! Is wrestling a sport, or entertainment? My opinion is that it is probably both, so the more relevant question is do WWE wrestlers have a place at Sportsmania? On that point I am completely undecided, so it will be interesting to see what everyone else thinks!

Mark :YAHOO:

• Moderators

It's classified as "sports entertainment" as a short answer to what you've said, or else it could be a very long debate :thumbup:

you have missed probably three of the most prestigious players in the sporting world. and i know for certain at least 2 of the 3 would do a signing. Not cheap but definetely do it.

PELE

pele.jpg

Wayne Gretzky - Worlds Most Famous Ice Hockey Player

300px-Waynegretzky_oilers.jpg

And Finally Possibly The Most Famous Cyclist That Ever Lived

Lance%20Armstrong.jpg

I would love to see some people from F1 there, especially as Silverstone is only just down the road from MK and several of the teams are based there. There isn't a race on that weekend, so some of the teams may be practising locally. May be you could get some of the commentators eg Murray Walker, Mark Blundell, Martin Brundle or retired drivers Jackie Stewart, Stirling Moss, Damon Hill, Nigel Mansell to attend. How about an F1 car (or two) on display that people could view.

Lucy

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a big fan of American / Canadian Sports as well as Football over here. Fulham Fan.

I would love to see some players from Ice Hockey (Any NHL names)

I would love to see some players from Basketball

Fulham have had some great legends in their past time. These include George Cohen.

• 3 weeks later...

So whether you already collect Sports autographs, or you'd consider starting .. which sport would be most popular with you at this event? :thumbup:

Just curious!

Personally there's no ONE specific one for me, I'd probably meet guests from all different ones depending on who they are!

i have payed a lot of money for autographed items over the year in mostley football goods but allso boxing but i like collecting any memroball moments in sport history like rugby world cup win and the latest ashes win anything to do with england beating the rest of the world