LATEST PHOTO OPPORTUNITY ANNOUNCEMENT:

showmasters

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

Yeah I'm just worried if there are no posed photos with James...

Am quite torn about the whole thing!!

If he's anywhere near as busy as he was last time it is very likely posed photos as he's signing will be stopped.

ER!? Am i missing something? i thought talks were free :headscratch:

They tend to be at GMEX and LFACC because it's all included within the same building, while at Collectormania they have to hire out somewhere for the talks as you can't have them in a shopping centre :thumbup:

AAAhhh. so the money's going towards the hire of the venue. Got it :poki:

Okay, before I order a ticket for the photo op, I have a quick question!

Will it be okay for me and my 8 year old daughter to be in the same photo with James Marsters??? And will this require only the one ticket???

Edited by Wolfdreamer

• Showmasters Admin

Okay, before I order a ticket for the photo op, I have a quick question!

Will it be okay for me and my 8 year old daughter to be in the same photo with James Marsters??? And will this require only the one ticket???

Jola is correct as it says in the FAQ under the Photo Session Section

Can my friend and I both be in the same picture?

One ticket means one picture developed. You can have two people in the picture, but what you need to do is buy two tickets, and you can then pose together in two photos, and only one copy of each will be developed.

Basically you need one ticket per person!

Note: No more than 2 people will be allowed in the shot.

Cant want to see James again. He is lovely and its my birthday on the Sunday too. Have booked for talk and several photo tickets.

I just hope we wont have to queue at 3am like last year, although there were a few of us i dont fancy spending part of my birthday outside MK shopping centre in the dark not unless someone is bring the alcohol and food!

nicky x

Cant want to see James again. He is lovely and its my birthday on the Sunday too. Have booked for talk and several photo tickets.

I just hope we wont have to queue at 3am like last year, although there were a few of us i dont fancy spending part of my birthday outside MK shopping centre in the dark not unless someone is bring the alcohol and food!

nicky x

can't wait Nicky too! ;) I'm scared about your 3am & yeah go ready for your birthday party on Sunday night yay!!! ;):poki::P we discovered some nice places last time at c10,MK the night rocks!can't wait to get back ;)

*LYVIE*

nicky x

can't wait Nicky too! ;) I'm scared about your 3am & yeah go ready for your birthday party on Sunday night yay!!! :dance::thumbup::dance: we discovered some nice places last time at c10,MK the night rocks!can't wait to get back :D

*LYVIE*

You'll have to do an all nighter like we did, from 10pm the night before. Then we can party outside :chair::D:dance::dance:

:WAVE:

• Moderators

I'm confused....please can you help me?

I don't understand:

- are free the autograph session?

- Does James signing only a photo or too cd and dvd?

Entry to the event itself is FREE.

Then you take a Virtual Queue ticket for James at his queue, then when your number is up on the board you can go into the queue.

James will be £20 per autograph according to the Frequently Asked Question Topic (Click here to read more!)

And most items are usually fine to get signed. It's your choice whether you want to bring along your own item, or take a photo from the desk. It will be the same price, £20, whatever you get signed.

Edited by DavidB

Yes i booked my photo tickets and talk ticket the day they came out, if its anything like last year will be manic. We had to q at 3am last year on the monday in order to guarantee seeing James as the sunday tickets had all gone by the time we got there as we had followed James on tour in london beforehand and didnt get to mk till 9.30. We were not the first in the q either at that time, by 6am there were well over 150 outside so be warned if you want an auto ticket it will probably be busy - he's a popular guy!

nicky

• Showmasters Admin

Yes i booked my photo tickets and talk ticket the day they came out, if its anything like last year will be manic. We had to q at 3am last year on the monday in order to guarantee seeing James as the sunday tickets had all gone by the time we got there as we had followed James on tour in london beforehand and didnt get to mk till 9.30. We were not the first in the q either at that time, by 6am there were well over 150 outside so be warned if you want an auto ticket it will probably be busy - he's a popular guy!

nicky

Although be aware that weekend days are always busier.

On the Sunday there was a huge queue of over 1200 people by opening time, and so if you'd got there after 9:30am you didn't get a ticket (only 1000 will be given out). On the Monday James had an open queue by 2pm.

Edited by Too Tall

If someone has a spare ticket for the photo shoot or for the REMOVED, let me know. I was too late :jason:

I would happily buy it.

ma780101@yahoo.com

EDIT: It is against forum rules to name shows or events not affiliated with Showmasters.

Edited by Too Tall