Top Posters In This Topic

Both days for Gemmy!!

Lets get ready to partay people!!!!! wooooooop* :drunk:

Me Father!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Took meeeeeeeee into the Citttttty!!

Both days for Gemmy!!

Lets get ready to partay people!!!!! wooooooop* :dance:

:huh: my drunkposer photo subject is going :P

And yes....might have to dodge your camera a little this time due to last pics being quite...erm drunkard fugly of moi

p.s han ...ticks for bus are booked fo sho!

Hey guys!!

Guess what?!... I'm crewing both days at GMEX!!! YAY!!! :firedevil: My 1st time crewing! I'm so excited! When I got the e-mail I told my mum and was jumping up and down like a little child!

My best friend Jess is crewing too for both days which is really cool! Can't wait to see you all! :drunk:

Sorry I've not been in touch lately I've been so so busy with work that I've not really had much time for anything! But I'm starting to settle into my new role now and I'm managing my time much better recently. So I should be able to get on the net a lot more! YAY!!

Hope everyone is good!

AnnieXxX :WAVE:

YAY!!! I'm so excited Yvie! Can't wait to see ya'll again! I've told nick that he has to come and visit while I'm crewing!! Heehee! YAY!!!

I'm totally ready to party that weekend! Not staying in the hotel because I live like 45mins drive from Manchester town but I'll be around.

:drunk::firedevil:

So Excited! XxX

YAY!!! I'm so excited Yvie! Can't wait to see ya'll again!

I've still got the badge you bought me last time we met :firedevil:

I'm totally ready to party that weekend! Not staying in the hotel because I live like 45mins drive from Manchester town but I'll be around.

Shame about the travel, I hope you've got someone else to drive you home so you can come and get silly-drunk... Either way, you'll have a blast!

Erm that Annie would pop her crewing cherry before the end of the year!

Ah, yes! That! Well with so many newbies sneaking in (my friend Gerri will be working for the firt time at GMex too) I figured it was only a matter of time :drunk:

Why i am I already getting beaten up AGAIN... like I walked into the bar at Manx last time and got slapped by Yvie..

and I had a dream the other night, where I saw Barry .. cant remember why, but he beat me up too ;)

A

It would have been alot funnier if someone had videoed it........ So please if your planing it again, or something similar please have a video camera set up *note to shabs* because i want to see... and laugh

:wub: