Thanx

I will have to do the following

Station Arr Dep Travel by Service Provider

BRISTOL PARKWAY 07:01 Train FIRST GREAT WESTERN

LONDON PADDINGTON 08:29 08:29 Tube*

QUEENS PARK LONDON 09:10 09:10 Train UNKNOWN PROVIDER

HARROW & WEALDSTONE 09:31 09:38 Train VIRGIN TRAINS

MILTON KEYNES CENTRAL 10:04

ALSO how far is it from the COACH Station folks, it might be coach or train dunno yet...

Edited by BluebizzieB

Thanx

I will have to do the following

Station Arr Dep Travel by Service Provider

BRISTOL PARKWAY 07:01 Train FIRST GREAT WESTERN

LONDON PADDINGTON 08:29 08:29 Tube*

QUEENS PARK LONDON 09:10 09:10 Train UNKNOWN PROVIDER

HARROW & WEALDSTONE 09:31 09:38 Train VIRGIN TRAINS

MILTON KEYNES CENTRAL 10:04

ALSO how far is it from the COACH Station folks, it might be coach or train dunno yet...

Just an idea but you might be better off once you get into Paddington, to get the Circle/District line tube to Euston Square and then get the train straight from there to MK...you would also have the choice of Virgin or Silverlink...a tube ride to Euston Square is a maximum of 10 minutes..and trains leave pretty often from Euston, with a fast train only taking about 35 minutes on a good day.

Hope that helps a bit! Have done it so often as I live near Paddington.

Yeah go from Euston, it will be much easier. Also If you don't fancy the walk - it's very easy as the main road between the train station and the center is straight so there are no turns to take to get lost - you could jump in a taxi. There are usually loads outside the station and just ask them to take you to The Center, the John Lewis entrance (the closest doors) - I haven't been for a couple of years but it should only be about £5-£7ish. If you decide to go for a taxi ask the driver how much it should be BEFORE you drive off. That way they can't scam you. Legally they can only charge you roughly what they quote verbally, with a bit of leaway either way to account for hold ups ect - if there is a big difference between the meter reading and what was quoted you can stick to your guns.

Also if you want to get a taxi look around at other people getting off the train - if you see people with poster tube and art holdalls chances are they are going to collectormania as well - ask them if they want to share the cost of a taxi!

if you have not already booked your train BBB it is much better and easier to go VIA BIRMINGHAM NEW STREET!! as I come from Cardiff, only 2 stations before Bristol, I have done this jouney MANY times and believe me it's much better and often cheaper than farsing about in London!! :lol:

the other thing you may want to try is getting the MEGABUS Bristol to London then London to MK or the National Express, if you look at a Funfair option - mine was £5 to London! :blink:

it is indeed about 30mins walk in a straight line from the station but if you have around £5 you could always just get a taxi - perhaps £5 well spent if the Qs for VTs are going to be in place already, 30mins could mean the difference between getting an auto and not :D

surfy sah xx

Having got stung for using the underground, you need to check the validity of your ticket as some will dictate that you cannot use the underground (B*&^%$£s). I thought my ticket let me do it but turns out that despite them letting me through the gate at one end, at the other they pulled me over and presented me with a fine!

hey, it's actually ALOT cheaper if you get the train to Oxford and then the bus to MK. The trains are frequent and don't take a long time, the buses take an hour and a half but can drop you off at the train station or at the centre.

x x x

beat me 2 it!