Alive Or Dead who would you want to meet ?

007paul007

If you had the chance to meet anyone in the world who would it be, obviously if they are dead I know you could not meet them , but if you did have a chance who would it be.

I myself have many people that i would like to meet JFK, Martin Luther King or Freddie Mercury. But i think The person i would of liked to met most would have to be Marilyn Monroe, I know however that would never be.

So out of the people that are alive, there are many to choose from but I think I would have to go for Nelson Mandela.

Anybody else like to tell me who they would like to meet ?

If you had the chance to meet anyone in the world who would it be, obviously if they are dead I know you could not meet them , but if you did have a chance who would it be.

I myself have many people that i would like to meet JFK, Martin Luther King or Freddie Mercury. But i think The person i would of liked to met most would have to be Marilyn Monroe, I know however that would never be.

So out of the people that are alive, there are many to choose from but I think I would have to go for Nelson Mandela.

Anybody else like to tell me who they would like to meet ?

I would have loved to have met Isaac Asimov.

Anne

Chris Farley, Freddie Mercury, Dimebag Darrell, Cliff Burton, Anthony Ainley, Michael Craze, Roger Delgado, Jon Pertwee, Pat Troughton and William Hartnell! Just a handful of the many id like to have met.

I had the pleasure of meeting Jon Pertwee twice, once when he was doing a signing in our local shopping centre. The other time at an event in Norfolk. I actually ended up being his driver for the day. He left his convention badge in my glove compartment. Which he had signed (the badge not my glove compartment before anyone comments :D ) (and it's something I'm not going to sell :wub: )

Anne

Edited by Dragon Home

Would really love to meet the following people who aren't alive anymore, Peter Sellers, John Wayne, Vincent Price, Patrick Troughton, Telly Savlas, Adolfo Celi, Gert Frobe, Peter Cushing, Jon Pertwee, Curt Jurgens, Sid James, William Hartnell, George Peppard, Charles Hawtrey, Kenneth Williams!

Would also love to meet these people, Sean Conney, Roger Moore, Timothy Dalton, Pierce Brosnan, Daniel Craig, Famke Janssen, Barry Nelson, Tom Baker, Christopher Eccleston, David Tennant, Christopher Lee, Christopher Walken, Leonard Nimoy, Patrick Stewart, Robin Williams, Mr T, Mark Hamill, Harrison Ford!

Chris Farley, Freddie Mercury, Dimebag Darrell, Cliff Burton, Anthony Ainley, Michael Craze, Roger Delgado, Jon Pertwee, Pat Troughton and William Hartnell! Just a handful of the many id like to have met.

I had the pleasure of meeting Jon Pertwee twice, once when he was doing a signing in our local shopping centre. The other time at an event in Norfolk. I actually ended up being his driver for the day. He left his convention badge in my glove compartment. Which he had signed (the badge not my glove compartment before anyone comments :D ) (and it's something I'm not going to sell :wub: )

Anne

aww thats amazing, treasure that memory!

My oldest brother met Jon in Glasgow at a signing, ironically its the only doctor he's met, and ive met all but Pertwee since(minus Eccleston and Tennant):D

Plenty of options here:

Those no longer with us (R.I.P) - Peter Cushing, Alec Guiness, Kenneth Williams, Vincent Price, Joan Sims, Richard Burton, James Stewart, Janet Leigh, Anthony Perkins, John Candy, John Belushi, River Phoenix,

Those still with us - Sean Connery, Edward Woodward, Neil Armstrong, Clint Eastwood, Robert De Niro, Harrison Ford, Joe Pesci, Drew Barrymoore, Jennifer Connelly,

I had the pleasure of meeting Jon Pertwee twice, once when he was doing a signing in our local shopping centre. The other time at an event in Norfolk. I actually ended up being his driver for the day. He left his convention badge in my glove compartment. Which he had signed (the badge not my glove compartment before anyone comments :P ) (and it's something I'm not going to sell :D )

Anne

aww thats amazing, treasure that memory!

My oldest brother met Jon in Glasgow at a signing, ironically its the only doctor he's met, and ive met all but Pertwee since(minus Eccleston and Tennant):(

Yet to meet Davidson, Eccleston and Tennant but have met all others post Pertwee. Would have loved to have meet Troughton and Hartnell.

Anne

not with us :unsure:

Danny Kaye , Bing crosby , Christopher Reeve , J.R.R. Tolkien ( ther are more but i could only think of thows right now )

thows with us : oww just about every one on ALL you'r lists and my list :) sooo many to count :)

Edited by Nili

Interesting thread.

Those who are no longer with us (RIP):

Glenn Quinn

Alec Guiness

JFK

Martin Luther King

Princess Diana

Diane Fossey.

People who are still alive:

Sarah Michelle Gellar

Evan Rachel Wood

Seth Green

Alyson Hannigan

Marc Blucas

Fairuza Balk

Robin Tunney

Emily Bergl

Errika Christensen

Heather Donahue

Sarah Hagan

Kirsty Wu

Thats all I can think of right now

• 4 weeks later...

Met Alec Guinness after hanging around his estate with some friends - a bitter disappointment, he mumbled something grumpily at us - signed our pics and told us to leave him alone!!

Would like to meet Harrison Ford but again feel I would be bitterly disappointed (he's hardly mister personality!)

Would like to meet:

Ian Dury

George Lucas

Al Pacino

The Krays

Peter Kay

Kurt Cobain

Cameron Diaz

Ant and Dec