ELIJAH WODD INNN GMEXXXX2?¿?¿

chrissy_lotr

• Moderators

If he's announced, they'll make an announcement pinned to the top of the section AND it'll be on the website.

All you can do is keep waiting and looking out :dance: sorry!

• Showmasters Admin

ELIJAH WODD THISSS IN GMEXX2¿?¿?

Chissy - We get the idea you want Elijah Wood to come to another event. Will you please stop spamming the forum with repeat posts about it. This will not get him to attend it will just annoy people here on the forum. PLEASE STOP IT!!!!

She's from Spain apparently according to her profile, nicky.

That doesn't really explain the need for so many extra letters in each word. I mean, I've studied Spanish a bit, and it doesn't normally have that many letter repetitions! :dance:

She's from Spain apparently according to her profile, nicky.

That doesn't really explain the need for so many extra letters in each word. I mean, I've studied Spanish a bit, and it doesn't normally have that many letter repetitions! :dance:

feralmoggy was chattin to her the other day - not only is she from spain, but her keyboard is broken, so repititions are understandable.

hell, i try my best to spell every word (or near enough) correctly, but i manage repetitions occasionally!! :dance:

That doesn't really explain the need for so many extra letters in each word. I mean, I've studied Spanish a bit, and it doesn't normally have that many letter repetitions! :smile:
No I thought she was Spanish cos of the upside down question marks.

feralmoggy was chattin to her the other day - not only is she from spain, but her keyboard is broken, so repititions are understandable.
Most of her signature is all spelt correctly...and what a long sig it is. Edited by nicky

Most of her signature is all spelt correctly...and what a long sig it is.

good point, i hadn't noticed... though maybe for bits of it she used copy/paste? though there's at least one repitition on star wars...

moggy - its safe to turn it on :blink::lol:

just... long.... :poki:

Elijah Wodd. D'ya think he's like a tribute act? :unsure:
If so what does he do for a finale?
Elijah's wood talks.
Maybe its over enthusiasm or emphasis. Along the lines of Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal
Or she has a lisssssp. Edited by nicky

• 3 months later...

heya every1, i aint even goin 2 ask if elijah's cuming i have been there done that and you all got enoyed with me. i have moved on from the enoying act now, but someone else is filling in for me lol. i don't mind coz she's asking for elijah wood, as you can see im a huge fan and if your talking about him i could never get board:) anyway just like to say that i would just like to suggest elijah for g-mex. when i said i aint even gonna ask i ment like millions:) only asking on this one as i could not find the guest suggestion page. but even if i could i would not repeate myself about elijah wood. i must say i am starting to build up my own little elijah fan club lol. not litrally but it seems like that as there are quite a few elijah fans on here:)

heya every1, i aint even goin 2 ask if elijah's cuming i have been there done that and you all got enoyed with me. i have moved on from the enoying act now, but someone else is filling in for me lol. i don't mind coz she's asking for elijah wood, as you can see im a huge fan and if your talking about him i could never get board:) anyway just like to say that i would just like to suggest elijah for g-mex. when i said i aint even gonna ask i ment like millions:) only asking on this one as i could not find the guest suggestion page. but even if i could i would not repeate myself about elijah wood. i must say i am starting to build up my own little elijah fan club lol. not litrally but it seems like that as there are quite a few elijah fans on here:)

It just gets annoying..i mean who else but this crissy could ask for elijah wood, bruce willis, tom welling and god knows who else for another show of all things !!.

The fan girly teenage wet knickers stage surely has to end with you people at some time !!

Edited by DisneyDude78

• Showmasters Admin

I remember that chick who kept requesting Corey Haim and asking stalkerish questions about him, and that got a little ugly

That was heny, I saw her in the online user list the other day. I was so expecting a thread "Corey Haim attendance!", "next month Corey will he attendance be at G-mex?"