What did you buy?

Excluding the photo shoots and paying to get a sig what did you guys buy from the stalls?

I wasn't planning on getting anything cos i dont have much money but i just couldnt help myself!

I bought a long mounted pic of the lost cast the pic was like one huge blend thing, a pack of lost trading cards, 3 displays of kate, jack and sawyer and lastly i bought a photo of evangeline lilly that i got put on one of them plaque (sp) things with her name engraved underneath!

I bought a framed film cell plaque of all the six star Wars films. The stall was near the front on the right in the corner as you walked in. Liked a lot of the stuff on the props stand near the autograph crews. So wanted either Lukes ROTJ or Anakin's ROTS lightsaber. Just didn't have the money on me to get it. Got their web address so I'll get round to it eventually.

Other than the autographs I bought a sketch from each of the comic artists and 3 butterfingers :D

Nothing was really appealing to me on the stalls :/

I was hoping to buy the Hellboy poster drawn by the guy that did the Indiana Jones ones, but I didn't really see any dealers that would sell that kinda thing :YAHOO:

Spent way too much! Struck a tidy deal with the Propstore dudes for Lord of the Rings stuff, which was displayed at the show. Ouch! But they are beautiful items...

A book for a friend's birthday present...a Nightwish badge and a Ghostbusters badge...they were not too painful on the wallet!

Oh...and the best £4 I ever spent...I guess I best put "Official Jammy Git" in my signature! Those who know me know why!

:D

Edited by Hobbit_of_Dorsetshire

I just bought 5 sketches of Andie Tong's got him to draw me a body sketch of myself , and a head/shoulder shot of Master Chief. Got Staz Johnson to draw a head shot of Harley Quinn, and then Andie to draw wolverine, Lee Townsend to draw Beast and Staz to draw Cable in an all in one picture for a friend.

Oo yeah and some chewy things from the Japanese girls stall (dunno the name of them, but they were only 50p and they're usually 99p in shops :D) a butterfinger, some smoothie skittles and the most expensive bottle of water I've bought in my life O_o. I wasn't really there for autos but it was lovely meeting Nathan and Alan (who my sister was getting autos of)

Woah, you guys actually brought stuff from the prop store, I always look at thier stuff and take a few pics but they are all like about a grand or so.

I just brought Basic Instinct 2 and Find me Guilty (new vin diesel movie) on dvd and a Sydney Bristow Alias bust statue thing. Still spent loads of cash though as i got a few sigs and we went to the west end afterwards.

Rev^ are you Andromeda fan?

I went to Legends and asked them what they had, not a lot from Drom, some auto`d piccies, two scripts and 2 Romdoll prints. They also had the calender which was tempting, wonderful pictures. In the end my eye was caught by the mindlink headpeice from Stargate episode Foothold, I bought it and got Don S Davies to model it for me :blush:

They gave me a email addy to enquire about Drom stuff as they will be back in Nov, just in time to get my birthday pressie.

Wow, you guys got some cool stuff! :wub:

I got:

- a couple of unsigned photos

- a cheap Dougray Scott autograph from MSPG

- a GoldenEye pin

- a couple of James Bond magazines from back when Tomorrow Never Dies came out

- the 1st issue of the X-Files magazine

- Doctor Who poster

- lots of toploaders

- a big Tootsie roll from the American candy stall thing - I haven't had one of those in years!! :wub:

- a Tardis talking money bank

- a V for Vendetta digital press kit!!! Very happy with that, it's brilliant!!! :YAHOO:

With autos, I spent way too much money :thumbup:

i bought a wonderwomen teeshirt. :D

and just some american candy and a wall plaque.

pined after the 'shaun of the dead' shirt. but, damit, didn't have that five grand on me at the time....

i was most happy to help the others spend their moolah, though. :D

Edited by katethegeek

My bro was after that 'shaun of the dead' shirt as well.But i think he came up alittle short :D

Well i only had a limited budget so after enterance and the autos i got i managed to get the Darth Maul Double FX for £132

Edited by Tim32

Apart from the autos, I got a NBC framed print, (I already had one of them, but this was different so of course I had to buy it), one of the resin statues of Sephiroth from FF7, which was a bargain, and some little stuff from the Tokyo Pop stall :)

My bro was after that 'shaun of the dead' shirt as well.But i think he came up alittle short :huh:

maybe we should've pooled the cash and shared it.

y'know, i'd have it at the weekend & he'd have it during the week.

obviously, i'd out in a whole lot less.

how does, say, £7 sound? :wub: