Thanks To All The Crew!

Jola

A huge thanks to all the crew for their sheer hard work and dedication to yet another great event! It's always said, but it really is the truth. Without you guys there would be no show. :D

Thanks to everyone at Showmaster Towers for giving us yet another opportunity in being part of something special. To my fellow Pitbosses - it's always a pleasure! Roll on the next one! :D

As always - you guys totally rock and I'm proud to work alongside you all :D - Give yourselves a well deserved pat on the back and rest those feet! :P

Awww - thanks hun. It was a pleasure to work with you again, and all the other crew and pit bosses.

A huge thanks for organising the hotel. I know you had more issues than usual but you did a fabulous job - coping with a rather crap hotel in the process.

Hi to everyone i worked with, and everyone i didn't :(

I thought the weekend went very well, and i didn't hear many complaints at all - although i am sure they will be up on the board soon if there were :(

Overall a very good weekend.

See you next time.

xx

ally

A huge thanks for organising the hotel. I know you had more issues than usual but you did a fabulous job - coping with a rather crap hotel in the process.

Aww thanks hun :(

i had a great time crewing guys!! thanks for letting me join the team :)

i had alot of fun, and met soo many cool people and even a few guests :)

thanks for the cool hotel room and the great company :)

~Kay~

You rock Kay :P Never did get to use that footspa you brought with you! Boy do my feet need it now..... :D

Edited by Jola

You rock Kay :P Never did get to use that footspa you brought with you! Boy do my feet need it now..... :D

i'll make sure you get top priority with it at the next event -- foot massage thrown in too!! :)

Thanks Jola!!!!

I appreciate everything you did for everyone this time round, I know things didn't run as smoothly as you would have wanted, but you rocked everything :)

Hope your feet are up!!!

T.

i'll make sure you get top priority with it at the next event -- foot massage thrown in too!! :)

Deal! ^_^

Hope your feet are up!!!

Oh I wish...... but nope - housework a calling, school runs, shopping, you know..... back to the "normal" grind :P

Edited by Jola

I'd like to say thank you to all the crew for making the whole weekend run smoothly.

Special shouts have to go out to John and Gemma at Elijah's booth, not sure if John will forget Sprinkles in a hurry.

Jola you are a star, dont let anyone tell you different. Unless it's me of course.

Thank you.

• Moderators

Thanks Jola & all the crew I worked with/chatted to. I'd also like to thank showmasters for my most brilliant day of crewing next to Elijah Wood, he was a great guy :wub:

We can't wait untill the next one

Take it easy, Claire & Mark :D:(:dance:;):dance:

Jola you are a star, dont let anyone tell you different. Unless it's me of course.

Thank you.

:(

And I wouldn't expect anything less from you :dance:;)

Thanks Mick - that means alot :D

Thanks Jola for your hard work with the hotels hun, your a star, thanks to the other PTB at Showmasters Towers another Fabulous event, Thanks to my fellow crew and the pitbosses as always you ROCK!!!

Andy x

Edited by Harry

Hi Jola,

Thanks for all your hard work, though I didn't get to work with you much this time it is always great to see that you do a great job Pit Bossing and orgainising our hotel rooms even more so as you had a lot to deal with this time.

many thanks

Julie

Thanks Jola, for al your pre con hard work trying to negotiate the difficulties with each of the crew hotels, an managing to get them all sorted in time. So thanks for that.

Thank-you for all the hard work throughout the weekend, hope your weekend was as good as mine. I dont know whether im the only one, but it almost seemed as though the pressure was off this time. So many people knew exactly what they were supposed to be doing, it worked, and when problems arose we were able to sort them so quickly.

Thanks for helping me out, I will get that DVD out to you at some point :P ...

Well heres to september :whistling: Thats ages, it feels like the Big Empty now :P

A

Was fab working with you again sweetie, your a star as always.

Can't wait to work with you again, was fun as always!

I'm gonna be cheeky here and says thanks to all the people I worked with over weekend.

Thanks to Mara, Yvie, Andy and Chris, we had fun working the front/box office on the Saturday, there is also a special thanks to one of the security from Earls Court,don'tknow her name but the number on her jacket was 112, she was fab! Here's to next year and the rubber ball ;o)

I want to give a huge thanks the Shabs on the Sunday who was my queue manager for Nathans queue, it was hard work babe, but you made it look so easy and Nathan was appreciative of all the hard work you did, even though he did call you James all day LoL You are a babe as ever and can't wait to work with you again!

Thanks Jason, Andrea, Davey and Stuart, was fab working for you again, I love it and can't wait to the next one.

Big hugs to you all!!!!!

Marina xxx

jola.. you are a star as ever. i didnt really work with you this weekend but i know you worked your butt off as usual. thanks for everything. all the hard work before the show is appreciated... so go and drink your lovely gift from marina! *huge hugs*

Special shouts have to go out to John and Gemma at Elijah's booth, not sure if John will forget Sprinkles in a hurry.

Thank you.

no problem. im glad i could help. im sure i will see you around again.

gemma.

=x=

A huge thanks to all the crew for their sheer hard work and dedication to yet another great event! It's always said, but it really is the truth. Without you guys there would be no show. :D

Thanks to everyone at Showmaster Towers for giving us yet another opportunity in being part of something special. To my fellow Pitbosses - it's always a pleasure! Roll on the next one! :(

As always - you guys totally rock and I'm proud to work alongside you all :( - Give yourselves a well deserved pat on the back and rest those feet! :(

Big thanks to you, too, Jola.

As for the sore feet - like most people's mine took a beating with the heat and two days of stand-up jobs, but I loved every minute, as usual.

Roll on the next one, indeed!

Love,

Pauline XX

Hiya all

Thanks for Jola for sorting all the hotel and crew emails, all the hard work before the show is appreciated it was get to see you again, love working with you all, see you soon.

Also to John and Juile pitboss for the Elijah's booth, great to work with you both and the other crew I worked with on that sunday, also a special thanks to Ricky(aka the American) my bag helper.

See you all soon

Take care Ian xx

Hiya all

Thanks for Jola for sorting all the hotel and crew emails, all the hard work before the show is appreciated it was get to see you again, love working with you all, see you soon.

Also to John and Juile pitboss for the Elijah's booth, great to work with you both and the other crew I worked with on that sunday, also a special thanks to Ricky(aka the American) my bag helper.

See you all soon

Take care Ian xx

So who was the bag man.. you or Ricky.. You cant both be the bag man?

A