Recieved my Tickets!

Charisma

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my Elijah photo ticket but didn't get my early bird entry ticket!

Should I be worried? :YAHOO:

its possible they were sent in seperate posts, probably the best thing is to call SM monday afternoon.

(i'm sugessting that time as they themselves responded in another thread to someone that thats a good time to call.)

if there's no joy before the event, bring your confirmation letter and bank statement with you.

I got my Gold Pass letter this morning -great!

I'm assuming my Elijah Photo ticket will come seperately.

One week to go - by this time next week, we'll be up and running - WooHoo!!

Recieved my Early Bird Tickets today but I dont suppose I can sell them on to someone else can I?

Its just that when I ordered them I planned to be waiting outside at 7:30 but things have changed and I probaley wont arrive now until around 11 so could just buy tickets on the door.

If anyone wants them let me know.

for what day?

I have two tickets for Saturday

I'd be interested in one for Saturday. If you want to get in touch, contact me at sparky _cola (at) hotmail (dot) com :unsure:

...or don't...

Edited by Zimbing

Recieved my Early Bird Tickets today but I dont suppose I can sell them on to someone else can I?

Its just that when I ordered them I planned to be waiting outside at 7:30 but things have changed and I probaley wont arrive now until around 11 so could just buy tickets on the door.

I'll buy them off of you if they are still available. I never got round to ordering them online. my email is alison_lavington@hotmail.com

Edited by tiggerbabe

I'll buy them off of you if they are still available. I never got round to ordering them online. my email is alison_lavington@hotmail.com

Have sent you an email :wub:

Yes my early bird ticket came today!lost in translation;try to post a picture of youyrself here so I know what u look like so i can say hi,the offer of meeting up b4 the event still stands and no I am not a murderer so you are quite safe!Howard