party?

werank

yes, but posting a question is assuming that its not in the FAQ.

trust me, its getting annoying how few people read the relevant threads. to the extent that i started one in the LFCC section, and later on within the same day someone else asks a question on the same topic. a question that would have fitted into one of two individual threads, even without the FAQ.

when questions are already answered in the FAQ, however, its just a bit worse. people are putting an effort into such threads, only for the work to be ignored by the majority.

• Moderators

Play nicely people :(

Getting into arguments over the FAQ isn't gonna make people read it any more often.

All people can do is direct others to the FAQ in the hope that eventually they might check it before asking questions. However, if they don't then I'm sure the relevant info will be C&Pd and then it has some use anyway right? Good! :)

Play nicely people :(

Getting into arguments over the FAQ isn't gonna make people read it any more often.

All people can do is direct others to the FAQ in the hope that eventually they might check it before asking questions. However, if they don't then I'm sure the relevant info will be C&Pd and then it has some use anyway right? Good! :)

It took me 30 seconds to figure out C&Pd meant cut and pasted .... or does it?:headscratch:

Edited by feralmoggy

Play nicely people ;)

It took me 30 seconds to figure out C&Pd meant cut and pasted .... or does it?:headscratch:

when its got a C instead of an A, yep ;)

however... i have to say that cutting/pasting into every thread that enquires about things already in the FAQ isn't of help - there's still the problem of too many threads asking things that are already in there.

EDIT - it had an A there, when i quoted, i swear! :P

Edited by Keeper

• Showmasters Admin

i pressume that the parties are always held on a night time?

and also werank's picture/avatar hingy, creeps me out beyond ALL belief!...hit it with a stick!

Yes else none of the crew would be able to go :WAVE:

• Showmasters Admin

please sm theres got to be a party this year please i had to go back to the hotel room and spend time with the wife lol!!!

Keeper is correct please check the FAQ for these things. I made it pretty clear there.

• 4 weeks later...

8 min dr who fine :D

Star Trekkin and hope for a complete circle cool.. :whistling:

But dear god nooo not the extended Joe 90! :o Surefire way to give me a heart attack ;)

:P

lol yeah you certainly do get dizzy doing that one, its all good if you are in the inner circle at least you get to sit down for a bit now and then LOL

• 2 weeks later...

Ok - on the assumption that there is a party at Collectormania - what would you LIKE to see?

Common Rotation playing again. *runs and hides*

TOO RIGHT :o I shall not run and hide I shall stand ontop of nearest table and plead loud and clear PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE Common Rotation again!!! I see they are over playing London later in the week and I am praying this is no teasing coincidence?!! I hope they will have their new CD on release then.

So yeah.

Common Rotation.

Thanks.

- and I know they are not everyone's cup of tea - but they brew up just fine for loads of us - :D and only take an hour out of proceedings! :P