Confirmations?

BulletProofCupid

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crew for LFACC is currently being worked on at the moment - bear with the guys at SM Towers :P

All going well - I'll be sending out the crew confirmations this week.

Also as a side note - if you are chosen to crew I will need your hotel request back AS SOON AS POSSIBLE as I have to finalise with them very soon.

Thanking you muchly :D

Ok I have now sent out the MAJORITY of confirmations, but as time is a pushing on and I have to be up at the crack of dawn for work, the remainder will be sent tomorrow night.

Apologies to those that are still waiting, but you should hear by late Monday!

Night all.....

Ugh - just running off to get my train now - pray for me that the commute on the train and tube isn't too bad in this heat :blink:

Remaining emails will be sent out later tonight as promised, bar a natural disaster or something :D

Ugh - just running off to get my train now - pray for me that the commute on the train and tube isn't too bad in this heat :firedevil:

Remaining emails will be sent out later tonight as promised, bar a natural disaster or something ;)

This heat is not good for train travel - especially the tube! Just arrived and all hot - YUCK! ;)

K x

i am crewing both days! yay!

see you all in a couple off weeks!!!

meanwhile i shall sit in this boiling hot library with a screaming child hopeing that when i get home my evil dragon of a landlady has gone out.

ah life sucks!

see you soon

The princess x

yay! thats good news. hope i am too. i can sort my train tickets out then.

=x=