Confirmations?

BulletProofCupid

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all, just got the email saying I am crewing for both days! :D:D;)

Thank you so much Showmasters. :huh:

Its going to be my first time crewing but having been to Collectormania I’m sure it will be a blast. Looking forward to meeting you all.

Itll be fun :D

Well i got mine,

and i am working both days of course so i sahll see everyone there. Also Hannah and i found a good pub just up the road from the hotel that does food, so at least we have somewhere to go now.

Simone

Erm wont that ruin Gemma's night of going round London trying every food stop along the way?

A

Ok - I have now sent out ALL confirmations be it a yes or a no.

If you still haven't received one and were expecting a reply then please get in touch ASAP!

Edited by Jola

Thanks again Jola. Ive noticed from these post a lot of food is being mentioned. I'll fit right in. I dont worry about how Im getting to a place or where Im staying but what food places are there. Oh well. Cant wait. This is the best birthday present Ive ever had.

HEY ALL...

JUST THOUGHT WE WOULD LET YOU KNOW THAT MYSELF TAMMY,DEBBIE,LAURA AND THE REST OF US ARENT CREWING THIS TIME

BUT HEY SUCH IS LIFE ALEAST THIS TIME WE CAN LOOK AROUND THE STOOLS AND GET THE AUTOS THAT WE WANT....

REALLY WORRIED THO IF ANYMORE GUEST GET CONFIRMED THAT MUM WILL WANT THEM TOO....SHE GOING TO BE BANKRUPT BEFORE LONG....BUT ATLEAST WE CAN SELL OFF HER AUTOS THAT SHE HAS TO GET SOME MONEY....(WHEN SHE'S GONE) SORRY MUM!!!LOL...HAHAHAHAHA

BUT REGARDLESS WE WILL STILL BE THERE ON SATURDAY....

LUV YA ALL....TAMMY,DEBBIE AND FAMILY..XX :D

Hey Okeydokey

Welcome to the mad house, I'm Marina, look forward to meeting you in a couple of weeks, you'll have a blast with us lot :D

Hugs

Marina x

Thaanks!

I'm really looking forward to it, I'm sure I'll fit right in with all of you. See you in a few weeks!

-Jennifer