Harry Potter guest

Grint_illa

Would like to see a few new faces like Sean Biggerstaff, Shirley Henderson, Rupert Grint, Mark Williams Julie Walters (mummy and daddy weasley how cool would they be!!) and almost any of the adult cast but obv I don't expect people like Dame Maggie Smith or Michael Gambon to come there are plenty of others who would be fab

I have to say for me inviting Christian Coulson or Jamie Yeates back would be great cause those two are lovely to meet and always have time to talk to anyone and everyone

I have to say for me inviting Christian Coulson or Jamie Yeates back would be great cause those two are lovely to meet and always have time to talk to anyone and everyone

Im pretty sure that you wont see Jamie Yeates again at a SM show, because he took his name board and cut it up and used it at a different show....

A

Well let me think (this for my daughter) MAINLY:-

:chair:DANIEL RADCLIFFE

RUPERT GRINT

EMMA WATSON

JAMES AND OLIVER PHELPS

JASON ISAACS

MICHEAL GAMBON

:chair:ROBBIE COLTRANE(BIG PLEASE PLEASE) :chair:

MAGGIE SMITH

:D GARY OLDMAN :D

:chair: ALAN RICKMAN :chair:

:chair: DAVID TENNANTPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEEEEE :wub:

AND ANYONE ELSE YOU CAN THINK OF

• 2 weeks later...
:D Maggie Smith, Michael Gambon, Zoe Wanamaker, Pam Ferris, Kenneth Branagh, Timothy Spall, David Tennant, Jason Isaacs, Gary Oldman, Emma Thompson, Mark Williams, Brendan Gleeson, Miranda Richardson, Ralph Fiennes, Julie Walters, Alan Rickman, Robbie Coltrane, Flona Shaw, Harry Melling, Richard Griffiths, John Hurt :YAHOO: all the ones that they will never get but I am not fussy so Kaite Leung Chris Rankin, Bonnie Wright, Lee Ingleby or Jimmy Gardner would do. Bet you wished you had never asked now. But if you dont ask you dont get so i thought I would go the whole way. :D

No offence to the smaller actors but they just don't bring in the crowds as much as the bigger guests which is what it's all about. I always find it so sad seeing guests sat there with no-one going upto them because most people aren't prepared to pay £15 for someone who was only in the back of a shot in the first film. Don't get me wrong I did enjoy meeting people like Tolga, Stan and Afshan but what about getting actors more poeple would have heard of like Mark Williams, Shirley Henderson, Miranda Richardson who would bring in much bigger crowds having done alot more and at the end of the day, profit for showmasters.

Edited by Aragorns_Princess

• 2 weeks later...

Alan Rickman

Rupert Grint

Robbie Coltrane (Hagrid)

Jason Isaacs (Lucius Malfoy)

Daniel Radcliffe

THE WEASLEY TWINS!!! (James and Oliver Phelps)

Dawn French (the fat lady)

Sean Biggerstaff (Oliver Wood)

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE??????

:D

Any!!!!!!! London Film and Comic Con was dull without them!!! B)

Dull? ....excuse me? lol :P Elijah Wood :wub: was there! How could it possibly have been dull? He lit up the whole of Earl's court with his presence :lol:

I'm not a stalker.... honest! :blink:

Edited by Hellion44