LATEST SHOW ANNOUNCEMENT

Sounds Great :dance: - Would really love to go they are my favorites! Just have to See if I have any money left after LFCC!!!!

:P Yay! me2 is a fantastic opportunity :dance: Do they still look like Face and Murdock - not seen them for ages????

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Showmasters Admin

Quick question - could I get a photo of me and the other half (both in the pic at the same time) for the £25, or does that make it £50 for the one photo?

Fingers crossed its not the latter!! :D

Please read the FAQ, these things are normally in there.

This is under the heading FAQ about the professional photo sessions!

Can my friend and I both be in the same picture?

One ticket means one picture developed. You can have two people in the picture, but what you need to do is buy two tickets, and you can then pose together in two photos, and only one copy of each will be developed.

Basically you need one ticket per person!

Note: No more than 2 people will be allowed in the shot.

Edited by Too Tall

• 2 weeks later...

We are pleased to announce that there will be an A-Team Photo Opportunity at Collectormania GMEX 2.

This will be available on both days and costs just £25 to have your photo taken with Dirk, Dwight and the A-Team Van. Tickets will be available to buy in advanced.

Showmasters

Hey guys,

Just a little confused. Above, it says tickets are available for both days but on the page at the online store it says the tickets are for the photo shoot on Sunday, no mention of Saturday. Can anyone clear this up?

Thanks.

• Moderators

Will Elijah Wood be at collectormania G-mex???? :no: hope so im adicted to him hehe :P write back please sArah XxXxmwahxXxX :D

IF Elijah is announced (for ANY event), it'll be pinned to the top of the section, so either keep checking that or the FAQ or the website :wub:

If you want to request him, do it in the GUEST SUGGESTIONS section. There's no need to post about Elijah in topics that have nothing to do with him really.

• 3 months later...