LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - Dave Prowse

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave Prowse IS Darth Vader.

Think Hayden would perhaps query that........

As soon as Kenny Baker was announced I said this! It has to be the most predictable guest ever! Over and over and over again...........boring!:P

not everyone's met him - i haven't, and i text a friend to tell her and she seemed quite pleased about it.

anyway, most guests are repeats, realistically - they've been to at least one show, somewhere in the world, at some point. so maybe cut back on the attacks please?

He even signs episode 3 stuff, he wasnt even in it!

fair enough, i can agree there, but then - someone's got an epIII poster with a lot of names that weren't all in it i think?

some ppl want him to sign...

but i do agree that he shouldn't sign unless he was in it.

Hey.

I know he (Prowse) goes to a lot of events but there are a lot of star wars fans out there. Plus, what other work is there for an OAP bodybuilder with dodgy hips?

He wasn't rude or miserable when I met him a couple of years ago and he wasn't to all the people in front of me in the queue. Some guests come accross as miserable when they are just shy or happen to be fed up on that day. How would you like to spend all bank holiday weekend just sitting signing your name??? I met Iyari Limon at collectormania and she was bit miserable then met her again 2 years later and she was lovely.

We are spoiled in this country cos it is small and events are easy to get to. Dave Prowse would have big queues in any USA show.

As soon as Kenny Baker was announced I said this! It has to be the most predictable guest ever! Over and over and over again...........boring!:P

not everyone's met him - i haven't, and i text a friend to tell her and she seemed quite pleased about it.

anyway, most guests are repeats, realistically - they've been to at least one show, somewhere in the world, at some point. so maybe cut back on the attacks please?

Im sorry mate but this guest is what other people say and has appeared how many times??

Once you meet him you may know what we are talking about. I had a good experience with him the first time but seeing him at an event this many times over comes across that SM are trying to just increase numbers........

Im sorry mate but this guest is what other people say and has appeared how many times??

Once you meet him you may know what we are talking about. I had a good experience with him the first time but seeing him at an event this many times over comes across that SM are trying to just increase numbers........

considering there's people moaning about too few guests, who can blame them??

and hey, WAKE UP!!! THEY'RE A BUSINESS!!!!

of course they want to make money.

and if he's gonna draw crowds, and they can get him, then what reason have they for not?!?!

considering there's people moaning about too few guests, who can blame them??

and hey, WAKE UP!!! THEY'RE A BUSINESS!!!!

of course they want to make money.

and if he's gonna draw crowds, and they can get him, then what reason have they for not?!?!

steady on old fella............people here have the right to their opinion not just you. If a few of us feel he has appeared too often then we will feel free to say so. If you disagree then fine point noted but dont try and force your opinion on people.

fair enough, i can agree there, but then - someone's got an epIII poster with a lot of names that weren't all in it i think?

that is my poster

IMAG0030.jpg

when i got it it had mr prowse' name on it, ans by the way he can not sign 'dave prowse is darth vader' bit of hassle with lucasfilm so now the 'is' is missing

that is my poster

IMAG0030.jpg

when i got it it had mr prowse' name on it, ans by the way he can not sign 'dave prowse is darth vader' bit of hassle with lucasfilm so now the 'is' is missing

good one, my photo only says Dave Prowse Darth Vader, I didnt know that he couldnt sign it with an "is". You learn something new each day, thanks :P

that is my poster

IMAG0030.jpg

good one, my photo only says Dave Prowse Darth Vader, I didnt know that he couldnt sign it with an "is". You learn something new each day, thanks :P

i think it started at c3

that is my poster

IMAG0030.jpg

didn't know whose it was, cheers for that bit of info about the 'is' :P

Well someone must of asked him to.

Did Hadyn Christansens character ever go by the name Darth Vader in the third film? I don't know cos I walked out of it or else I would have gone to sleep. :P

I know this guy has done loads of signings, but I imagine that with the other star wars guests SM have got Dave Prowse will be wanted, by passing trade and people who want things countersigned. Bet there will some good Leia/Vader pictures there.