LFCC

Midnight

I'll be there, but I'm not stayin in earls court (ahh the joys of living in london)

So hopefully I'll bump into people there! OOOh, and If i can make the outfit in time, crazy fan girl ted may be dressed as Vala, if not veronica mars or shannon wil have to do! :lol:

I'll be there roughly around 3.00pm on friday. Most likely be wearing either a black t-shirt or some retro t-shirt with a pair of jeans and black vans trainers if you can go by that. If you think it's me just say hi.

if you are in the queue on saturday morning we will be the mad sods that may be con dancing to eep ourselves occupied in the queue LOL

we have the music all ready :)

if ya wanna join in please come and join us LOL

(assuming we actually go ahead with it)

if you are in the queue on saturday morning we will be the mad sods that may be con dancing to eep ourselves occupied in the queue LOL

Uhh oh :lol::lol:

I'll prob still be half asleep to join you this time around in the morning lol, but you never know ;)

I'll be arriving about 11am..friday lol..so will be pottering around london all day fri, then into lfcc nice and early all weekend! :D

Those who know me will spot me anyway, those who dont, I doubt i'll be too hard to miss ;)

Uhh oh :uhoh:^_^

I'll prob still be half asleep to join you this time around in the morning lol, but you never know ;)

I'll be arriving about 11am..friday lol..so will be pottering around london all day fri, then into lfcc nice and early all weekend! :P

Those who know me will spot me anyway, those who dont, I doubt i'll be too hard to miss ;)

aw come on you got to join in! :P you know you want to!

star trekking cant be as bad as last time we did it........ ROFL *must remember to tell newbies we need a complete circle*

Uhh oh :P:D

I'll be arriving about 11am..friday lol..so will be pottering around london all day fri, then into lfcc nice and early all weekend! :P

aw come on you got to join in! :P you know you want to!

star trekking cant be as bad as last time we did it........ ROFL *must remember to tell newbies we need a complete circle*

You'll proberly have to take loads of water if we have another heat wave!!!!! ;)

BTW I'll proberly be in london at the very latest 4pm Friday. Assuming I don't get lost! eep!

Edited by jannagalaxy

I'm in for the con danceing!

Ohh I have to get that CD burnt for the other thing I was talking to Vicky bout!

What time do you reckon your gonna be queueing from?

if ya wanna join in please come and join us LOL

(assuming we actually go ahead with it)

And wearing green ribbons ;D Those of us from GateWorld, anyway. :P

I'm in for the con danceing!

Ohh I have to get that CD burnt for the other thing I was talking to Vicky bout!

What time do you reckon your gonna be queueing from?

not 100% sure ill give ya a text/call no doubt but probs from around 730 ish LOL

I had a thought earlier..im going to need absinthe for breakfast ;)

Im usually to shy to con dance at actual cons until ive got some alcohol down my throat so will need some in me if im going to join in in front of potentially 'normal' people.. :dance:

QUOTE(Joulez @ Jun 23 2006, 07:16 PM)

Nobody said we were normal folks! I do believe we are quiet the opposite I'll be con dancing, if I can keep myself awake long enough to

Joulez! about time you got over here! LOL woo hoo con dancing

I've been here for a while now, just never posted :poki:

And if the "normal" folks do scare you crippsy then just smile and wave at them :YAHOO:

• 2 weeks later...

I met Don S Davies who was very nice he told me that Stargate is going to go into the 11th Year and there are no signs of stopping or slowing down because a 2nd spin off will luanch followed by a movie.

I found a cool site...it has clips for Season 10.

http://www.farscapism.com/sg1s10promo/June_Index.htm

Edited by BluebizzieB