Fed Con UK

showmasters

Hi Liessa!

The kiss was the best part for me. I don't need the money. Next time I'll just give you my room key!!

And you can come to any another show you like.

As for the language situation, it IS their country 'ya know! I've hosted 11 fedcons and still speak no German. That's why we don't serve bangers and mash here in the USA. It IS our country 'ya know!

Cheers sweetie and that was still an AWESOME piece of artwork. Could you post it here?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

another show MC, you rock!! As do SM!! Can't wait to hear more bout this and I'm 100000% going!

Take a look at my Trek suggestions in the guest suggestions forum ^_^

Yay can't wait!

Cheers sweetie and that was still an AWESOME piece of artwork. Could you post it here?

A friend of mine took a picture, I'll see if it came out nice, and then post it.

I wish I could draw like that...

Edit: I found this photo of the picture on the net:

Worfpicture.jpg

Isn't it GORGEOUS?!?

Edited by Liessa

Well, the Brit and the German both called me from some pub in the UK while I was on the loo (HA! That's Brit!!). Ironically, they were having meals in an American restaurant. Sheesh! We gave you guys Mc Donalds (and we ain't takin' it back!), what more do you want???

g040.gif

I'll let them make the announcements but some good news is coming your way in a few days or Monday.

e050.gif

In the meantime, tour the room, don't touch nothin' and don't forget to put the damn toilet seat back down or the ladies will have a fit!!! (who the hell backs up in the dark anyway? Never quite figured that one out.)

a015.gif

Edited by FEDCON MC

It's worse than we first feared .. Jason is not unique in his madness, there are others like him around the world :o

Welcome Mr MC, no doubt the combined forces of another show and Showmasters will create an entirely new level of insanity, and I look forward to every moment :D

Lol, because of the lateness of the hour, what he said :P

Another cool one, sets sound great, parties sound great, everything sounds great lol :WINCE: and Mr MC, you're a very funny man! Looking forward to hearing more, and about the event ;)

Why do I get the feeling this will be a complete riot! :D

With you all the way Rox - another fun weekend coming up :D

I think with my good looks, massive muscles, extreme intelligence and lacy underwear, we should be able to rob you...uh I mean give you the best value for all of you dumb.....ummm, I mean awesome folks as long as you all shut the hell up....hmmm, of course I mean give us your best advice as to how we can rob.....damn!......entertain you so that you can go elsewhere......COME BACK to us each and every year. Sheesh! That was tougher than I thought.

Edited by FEDCON MC

I think with my good looks, massive muscles, extreme intelligence and lacy underwear, we should be able to rob you...uh I mean give you the best value for all of you dumb.....ummm, I mean awesome folks as long as you all shut the hell up....hmmm, of course I mean give us your best advice as to how we can rob.....damn!......entertain you so that you can go elsewhere......COME BACK to us each and every year. Sheesh! That was tougher than I thought.

lacy underwear?!!!! :blink: You haven't mentioned this before...... :rolleyes:

You kept the lacy underwear well hidden in Fulda! Damn! :help:

we missed the lacy underwear????

Darn it - if you'd shown us yours .... :D

Sal

x

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Howdy Peeps... I'm completely new to Showmasters... and relativly new to another show... though I've gotten to know Marc reasonably well over the last year or so... and obviously, as you can tell, he's great... almost perfect for the job of MC...

I say almost perfect because give it 2 years... he'll be 65... ready for retirement and a pension... ^_^:D

I've also gotten to know another show reasonably well over the last year... not just from being there... which in itself is just amazing... but also from listening to people... listening to thier excitement... and paying attention to how things are run... which is what I do... I pay too much attention to how conventions are organised...

After traveling a lot for conventions over the last 18 months... I didnt really consider myself a convention person until another show... and technically... I'm still not really a convention person... but another show achieves so much more than your standard US convention (Unfortuantly... I've yet to attend my first UK convention)... its not really a convention at all... its virtually a personalised experience... by fans... for fans... and Dirk and Marc are most certainly fans... which is evident in the words they say and the actions they perform....

10 out of 10 for Jason and Showmasters for teaming up with a great convention, and bringing it to the UK

though I've gotten to know Marc reasonably well over the last year or so... and obviously, as you can tell, he's great... almost perfect for the job of MC...

I say almost perfect because give it 2 years... he'll be 65... ready for retirement and a pension... :dance: :dance:

Well HOT DAMN!!! Rooster's in the house. One of my favorite Brits (you guys talk funny) has shown his face here. Helllllllloooooooo Rooster. And what's all this "2 years till retirement crap?" Just for that, when I fly over to the cold and dreary UK (I live in Florida 'ya know? How 'bout keeping those damn English tourists home huh?), I'm bringing the entire Bush Administration with me! How do ya like that?!

2 years till retirement. I oughta fish and chip you about the head and shoulders!!! :D

On a serious note. Good to see you here and can't wait to hook up with you in Indianapolis next month! Of course let's make sure your passport is in order or I'll drop homeland security a tip about a certain Trek-geek in my country! :dance:

Rock on buddy! ^_^