Fed Con UK

showmasters

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This would be amazing if it is going to be in the UK, i cant afford to go to Gemrany. Another SM event to make me poor :)

This is gonna ROCK. Looking forward to it, i just hope it is not too far away ie not too north of the UK.

Edited by BluebizzieB

Thanks all! Jason has always been a great guy with great results! I prasie him as well as my boss, Dirk. This UK show will rock. I'm sure Jason's staff will welcome us with open arms and we will rely a lot on them for common sense assistance like: "WHY IS THE DAMN STEERING WHEEL ON THE WRONG FREAKIN' SIDE" and "IF YOU TAKE BUSH, WE'LL THROW IN A GIFT CERTIFICATE FOR SOME CHEAP PETROL (we say gas)".

a063.gif

Btw, where the hell is the UK anyway? Do I take a left at Cleveland? Can I get a bus there? I live in Orlando, Florida s050.gif so don't none of you get any damn ideas about visiting 'ya see. I'm an Anti-Tourist Commando and we aim to stomp out you people with the weird shoes and the lobster skin (we have sun here 'ya know?).

Edited by FEDCON MC

• Moderators

It's worse than we first feared .. Jason is not unique in his madness, there are others like him around the world :YAHOO:

Welcome Mr MC, no doubt the combined forces of another show and Showmasters will create an entirely new level of insanity, and I look forward to every moment :thumbup:

Edited by DavidB

we have sun here 'ya know?.

I've heard of this sun thing that you mention but rarely seen it here in UK :dance:

The good thing with holding the event in the UK is that you won't get much competition from outdoor events :dance:

Welcome to the boards another show MC!

Just took a look at your photo galleries - the show looks excellent. Extremely happy you're bringing it to UK too now. We've been wanting a Trek con like this for ages.

BIG thanks :poki:

Thanks all! Jason has always been a great guy with great results! I prasie him as well as my boss, Dirk. This UK show will rock. I'm sure Jason's staff will welcome us with open arms and we will rely a lot on them for common sense assistance like: "WHY IS THE DAMN STEERING WHEEL ON THE WRONG FREAKIN' SIDE" and "IF YOU TAKE BUSH, WE'LL THROW IN A GIFT CERTIFICATE FOR SOME CHEAP PETROL (we say gas)".

a063.gif

Btw, where the hell is the UK anyway? Do I take a left at Cleveland? Can I get a bus there? I live in Orlando, Florida s050.gif so don't none of you get any damn ideas about visiting 'ya see. I'm an Anti-Tourist Commando and we aim to stomp out you people with the weird shoes and the lobster skin (we have sun here 'ya know?).

Too late !!..We're invading FLorida for Christmas this year...hehe..

Woohoo..Christmas Day at Magic KIngdom, here I come !! :wub:

Too late !!..We're invading FLorida for Christmas this year...hehe..

Woohoo..Christmas Day at Magic KIngdom, here I come !! :thumbup:

NNNNNooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

You people still take ships to get to us right? a065.gif

We locals know NOT to go down there that time of year. We have brains. :)

Everything's preliminary at this stage Louise. Dirk is taking a trip up soon to survey the territory with Jason and as soon as they've put their heads together, we'll have a plan. :dance::dance::dance:

We've just completed 1 of our many successful conventions last week and gearing up for our LOTR con in November. After a few more beers in us, we'll have a plan about another show UK. :huh:

@DisneyDude78: My state is proud to take your money...uh, I mean host you and our family in return for us never having to pay state taxes. Just do me a favor and remember the Brits stand out like a sour thumb in this town. No dark socks with sneakers, most of us have no idea what que(sp) means, use SBF30 sunscreen, you can get cheaper Disney stuff at WalMart, NOT DISNEY, don't wear odd clothing and remember to tip your waiter or bartender 15% for good service, 20% for exceptional service. AND GATORS AREN'T CUTE PETS!!! Spread the word.

Can you also do me a favor and have me in your home for tea and crumbits when I visit you? n025.gif

Edited by FEDCON MC

It's worse than we first feared .. Jason is not unique in his madness, there are others like him around the world :o

Welcome Mr MC, no doubt the combined forces of another show and Showmasters will create an entirely new level of insanity, and I look forward to every moment ;)

Lol, because of the lateness of the hour, what he said ;)

Another cool one, sets sound great, parties sound great, everything sounds great lol :P and Mr MC, you're a very funny man! Looking forward to hearing more, and about the event :P

@DisneyDude78: My state is proud to take your money...uh, I mean host you and our family in return for us never having to pay state taxes. Just do me a favor and remember the Brits stand out like a sour thumb in this town. No dark socks with sneakers, most of us have no idea what que(sp) means, use SBF30 sunscreen, you can get cheaper Disney stuff at WalMart, NOT DISNEY, don't wear odd clothing and remember to tip your waiter or bartender 15% for good service, 20% for exceptional service. AND GATORS AREN'T CUTE PETS!!! Spread the word.

Can you also do me a favor and have me in your home for tea and crumbits when I visit you?

;) I know what you mean about standing out.. you could spot the pale milky brits a mile off last year LOL

I dont wear socks with sneakers (or trainers we call them). Thats just not the done thing hehe. I definetely know about not knowing what queue means...god thats annoying at times lol.

And will somone tell me what Expedition Everest at Animal Kingdom is like...cos thats the main reason going back ;)

IT ROCKS!!!!!!

Even if I am a UNIVERSAL STUDIOS man. <_<

It only costs me about 3 bucks in gas money to do any of the parks. I usually go after 4pm when you guys are hot and smelly and whining for dinner. Best time to go. I go for maybe 2 hours, do a roller coaster or two and go back home.

<bragging mode turned off>

Edited by FEDCON MC

This is GREAT NEWS!!! I have been to the last three Fedcons, and had a whale of a time.

I am so glad that Marc will be part of the event, as he's a real funny guy. He had me in fits of laughter at the last event a few weeks ago.

Now all we need is Connor Trinneer and Dominic Keating to attend...... :YAHOO:

This is GREAT NEWS!!! I have been to the last three Fedcons, and had a whale of a time.

I am so glad that Marc will be part of the event, as he's a real funny guy. He had me in fits of laughter at the last event a few weeks ago.

Now all we need is Connor Trinneer and Dominic Keating to attend...... ;)

I second all of the above.

Marc, you're fabulous - but you knew that anyway... :blink:

And yes, most certainly Connor and Dominic attending together. ;)

Oh, and please don't make the date too close to another show Germany or I'll only be able to make one of them.

Hello everybody,

since Marc allready told you about the replica TOS-Bridge we had at this years Fed-Con, I thought I'll show you what it looked like during the photoshooting.

Just imagine yourself in the Captains Chair. :D

FedCon-Brcke.jpg

We had an amazing time in Fulda, and I really look foreward to have the Fed-Con in the UK and the reactions of the fans there.

Especially when it comes to the parties. *lol*

I`ve been to some of the events in London, but nothing comes close to what we have with Fed-Con and Ring-Con.

@Master of Desaster aka Marc :lol:

I could have used your bridge pic for that, but this one looked better. :D

Thanks for NOT using any pics of me Claudia my love. And HELLO!!!

I echo what Claudia has said but seeing is believing. If you want any idea of what to expect, come to another show in November. You don't have to be a LOTR fans to get swept up in the excitement!! It'll happen as soon as you enter the hotel...and I suggest getting there on Wednesday. We start our partying early!!

Yay! another show UK!

The good thing about another show Germany is, well, it's another show!

The bad thing about another show Germany is that not everything is in English. I understand German, and speak it (well, can make myself understood at least), but some of my friends don't. So anything in German is just not interesting for them.

Oh, Mr MC... Can I still come, even after you said I couldn't at the closing ceremony?

- let me explain for the non-another show going audience -

At the closing, one of the segments is the awards for the art-show. The winners are announced, they come on stage, and get a handshake/kiss from the MC. He then tells them that that will be 20 euros please, and the audience giggles.

When the first prize winner came on, who made a GORGEOUS, photo-quality black and white painting of Worf, MC asked "will you do one for me too?" and I yelled through the auditorium "20 euros please". This got a good laugh, I felt nice and smug :P and then the MC said I couldn't come back next time...

But that's probably just for another show Germany....

I hope...

:P:P:D