• not my cup of tea thankyou
    • I'm not bothered

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There you go!

Cheers! :wub:

I do have a particular soft spot for Greg, Hodges and Archie from Las Vegas, the fantastically cheesy Horatio from Miami and CSI:NY's Gary "Lt. Dan" Sinese....

Gary Sinese would be so cool! Not only would the (majority) of CSI fans be happy, but he's been in soooo much else too!

I'm not bothered myself, have seen the CSI series and I suppose it would be nice, but I do know someone who absolutly loves (loves IS an understatement) CSI and would probabally explode upon meeting any of the cast.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Seems like some people will get there request to see CSI guests, but not with showmasters. Another event has announced Louise Lombard (Sofia Curtis), Wallace Langham (David Hodges), David Berman (David Phillips) and Boti Bliss (Maxine Valera - CSI: Miami).

Come on Showmasters, it shows they are willing to appear.

Now c10's done with, how about we get the thread bumped to the Gmex or Collectormania glasgow threads? Pretty please TT! :D *puppy dog eyes*

And Quirky Koala, drop me an email at crippsy_99(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)uk as you appear to have some inside info even I dont!!!!

Now c10's done with, how about we get the thread bumped to the Gmex or Collectormania glasgow threads? Pretty please TT! :D *puppy dog eyes*

And Quirky Koala, drop me an email at crippsy_99(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)uk as you appear to have some inside info even I dont!!!!

I would love any of the cast to go to G-mex as it's the only show I can guarentee I can go to (only an hour on the coach so I don't have to stop overnight).

crippsy I'll send you an e-mail. I don't know if it's insider information though as I read it on the csifiles website.

*waves* email me too please!!! I haven't heard from Steve (crippsy_99) regarding this pfft :P also have checked "other" message boards and don't see anything mentioned about Louise Lombard?! :D

cheers!

surfy sah xx

ps-PLEASE MOVE THIS THREAD TO GMEX 2 SECTION!!!! diolch yn fawr :blush:

*waves* email me too please!!! I haven't heard from Steve (crippsy_99) regarding this pfft :P also have checked "other" message boards and don't see anything mentioned about Louise Lombard?! :YAHOO:

cheers!

surfy sah xx

ps-PLEASE MOVE THIS THREAD TO GMEX 2 SECTION!!!! diolch yn fawr :smile:

Louise Lombard isn't going, it's Louis Lombardi. I misread while having a fangirl squeal moment :WINCE: it's just Wallace, David and Boti so far.

But Showmasters being far superior to the 'others' can get main cast guests, I'm sure.

And all it took was 2 extra little letters to cause the csi fandom to start salivating over the prospect of a main cast csi guest lol :YAHOO:

Louis Lombardi

Louise Lombard

Yeah, and to think she's one of the most unpopular main cast members. Usually I'm on my own trying to spread the Sofia love (OK that sounded kind of perverse but you know what I meant!)

*waves* hehehe I quite like Sophia actually! not at first mind!! :D damn it nooooooo!! :P that wudda be soo cool! though of course I have faith that SM, being the superior event and organisers ;), COME ON JASON!!!!! :lol:

danke sohn for moving the thread who ever it was B)

surfy sah xx

thanks TT!

the wildfire - alot of people posting here would be happy to meet ANYONE from the main cast of any of the CSI shows! and it's def not that we wouldn't like to see Mr Peterson :D it's just, unfortunately, it is not likely that he would do an event like these :drunk: some of the cast have done them State side but as far as I know, he hasn't *sulks*

thanks for adding your support to the cause though! :wub:

surfy sah xx