WE have Who will be the busiest BUT....

Crostini

95 members have voted

1. 1. WE have Who will be the busiest BUT....

• Elijah Wood
    • Carrie Fisher
    • Richard Dreyfuss
    • Elijah Wood and Carrie Fisher
    • Elijah Wood and Richard Dreyfuss
    • Carrie Fisher and Richard Dreyfuss
    • All 3 of them
    • None of them

Poor Gates McFadden...no one has even mentioned her!:dance:

955764[/snapback]

It's unlikely to come from me as I detest Star Trek.

955766[/snapback]

I'd prolly get her autograph for my dad or something. He was into Star Trek fo a while. While I liked The Next Generation, I wouldn't really want her autograph... but sur, if she's free (relatively) and I'm around I might take a wander over to her table.

955784[/snapback]

Sure, why not. I might do the same with Openheimer. I was a big fan of He-Man as a kid and he done the voice of Skeletor. If I have some spare cash on me at the time I might just get an auto. Who knows.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope to be one of the first to meet her on the Saturday so she might be in a good mood and if that don't work i'll hang around till the end of the day and see if i can get one

959645[/snapback]

I definately will be one of the first as have gold pass and there is a fine art to getting her to look at camera. When she is signing just say out loud "thankyou ever so much", she will automatically look at you and if you are already poised, click!!!

works for me every time even if they dont allow posed photos..... even worked with Shatner and we werent supposed to even take pics of him at all!

works for me every time even if they dont allow posed photos..... even worked with Shatner and we werent supposed to even take pics of him at all!

959656[/snapback]

Any chance of getting a copy? At the moment I just have a picture someone took of him leaving for a break.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

how come all the who you meeting polls only have them 3? aint maggie and sean good enough far y'all

Elijah, Carrie and Richard are considered the top 3 guests and very likely to be the most busiest so people just wanna get an idea who everyone is meeting out of them 3? I personally am only hoping to meet Elijah out of them, plus some others that will be busy too, Jorge, Nathan and Maggie! :blink:

I think the busiest will be Elijah. Hopefully not to busy as im bringing my daughter to see him as it is her birthday (10).

Shes a BIG Elijah fan. Just waiting for tickets to go on so i can buy a few.

Carrie Fisher will prob be busy, she was very busy at collectormania before.

I think that the lost 2 might be busy as its big on tv at moment.

thats it. :chair:

Edited by orlilover