WE have Who will be the busiest BUT....

Crostini

95 members have voted

1. 1. WE have Who will be the busiest BUT....

• Elijah Wood
    • Carrie Fisher
    • Richard Dreyfuss
    • Elijah Wood and Carrie Fisher
    • Elijah Wood and Richard Dreyfuss
    • Carrie Fisher and Richard Dreyfuss
    • All 3 of them
    • None of them

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Rich, I take it then with 1 VT you can get 3 things signed in 1 shot?

I hope so as with the SG ones I'd like 2 autos.

953814[/snapback]

I have had 5 things signed in one go previously so......... I hope its the same. If not then 3 visits to Elijah...........take me an hour instead of 40 mins :dance:

Certainly 3 photos is fine!! Always has been in the past!! :lol:

Edited by rich5wolves

953814[/snapback]

I have had 5 things signed in one go previously so......... I hope its the same. If not then 3 visits to Elijah...........take me an hour instead of 40 mins :dance:

Certainly 3 photos is fine!! Always has been in the past!! :lol:

953820[/snapback]

I see. Probably depends on how busy they are then. Cool.

Really starting to get into Lost now, so I more than likely will go for their autos come the time. Damn 7 autos already! and that's just the first batch of announcements. <_<

954067[/snapback]

I've always wanted to get into Lost cos I'm told it's good, but it's only shown on a Monday here on RTE1 and I rarely watch that channel as it is... But I think that if I did get into it, I probably still wouldn't want their autographs... 7 auto's woah, that's gonna be pricey. well, it would be for me at least.

Really starting to get into Lost now, so I more than likely will go for their autos come the time. Damn 7 autos already! and that's just the first batch of announcements. <_<

954067[/snapback]

I've always wanted to get into Lost cos I'm told it's good, but it's only shown on a Monday here on RTE1 and I rarely watch that channel as it is... But I think that if I did get into it, I probably still wouldn't want their autographs... 7 auto's woah, that's gonna be pricey. well, it would be for me at least.

954074[/snapback]

Yep. If more guests I like get added I might have to see who I really want, and who I'll have to miss out on. Either that or work hell of alot of overtime!

Looking at it from now onwards, I have 12 weeks to save, and I've got to do overtime atleast 3 times within that space. Sounds bad, but the money they pay for it makes it worth it. Providing I stay away from eBay and don't spend too much elsewhere, I should be fine. It should be more of a case if I'll be able to get around to see everyone.

• Showmasters Admin

953814[/snapback]

Stevie - Please read the FAQ!

How many autographs can I get at once?

The max number of autographs is 5 per person. Please remember all autograph prices are PER AUTOGRAPH, you get ONE autograph for the price shown.

If you want more than 5, then you can either go up when the queue is quiet and then the crew will normally allow you to have up to 7 or 8. Or simply queue multiple times and get up to 5 each time.

953814[/snapback]

The max number of autographs is 5 per person. Please remember all autograph prices are PER AUTOGRAPH, you get ONE autograph for the price shown.

If you want more than 5, then you can either go up when the queue is quiet and then the crew will normally allow you to have up to 7 or 8. Or simply queue multiple times and get up to 5 each time.

954969[/snapback]

so as its five again as expected, ive got to queue for Elijah twice............oh well not a big problem :P

• Showmasters Admin

953814[/snapback]

954969[/snapback]

so as its five again as expected, ive got to queue for Elijah twice............oh well not a big problem :P

954972[/snapback]

Just as a warning I know at C4 they had to restrict it to one auto per person after about 3pm to get everyone through. So make sure you use your Gold Pass early before any possible restriction is put in place.

Edited by Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin
None of the above. I'm just there for Torri and Rachel. :)

953609[/snapback]

Me too. :P But I got no Gold Pass. :( costs way way too much and the site doesn't really make it seem worth it.

953627[/snapback]

u wont be saying that on the day, its gonna be buuuuuuuuusy!

953733[/snapback]

I'm dually prepared for that, but the Gold Pass says you can join the back of any queue, so no matter what, I'd be waiting just as long as I would without it until it got close to my V.T. (Wich by the way, what would be a good number to allow before joining the queue? would it be 100, 50, 20? or would it be a case of just join the queue and wait it out?) Cos not knowing my way around London means I'll more than likely arrive somewhat late.

953744[/snapback]

I think you're miss understood the VT system. Please read the FAQ.

You need to get your VTs straight away. You need a VT for each guest you want to see. Your VT number is your place in the queue. Only about 30 people actually queue up at a time. You can not join the back of this queue of 30 until your VT number is up. i.e. If you are number 179, it's like you have 178 people in front of you, but only 30 will actually be in the queue. You must wait until the number at the end of the queue goes up to over your VT number (i.e. 180) before you can join the queue.

But with a Gold Pass, it's like having VT number 1 for all the guests, you can join the back of this queue of 30 at anytime.

PS: If you're going to arrive after 10-11am you're VERY unlikely to get to see Elijah.

Edited by Too Tall

None of the above. I'm just there for Torri and Rachel. :)

953609[/snapback]

Me too. <_< But I got no Gold Pass. :poki: costs way way too much and the site doesn't really make it seem worth it.

953627[/snapback]

u wont be saying that on the day, its gonna be buuuuuuuuusy!

953733[/snapback]

I'm dually prepared for that, but the Gold Pass says you can join the back of any queue, so no matter what, I'd be waiting just as long as I would without it until it got close to my V.T. (Wich by the way, what would be a good number to allow before joining the queue? would it be 100, 50, 20? or would it be a case of just join the queue and wait it out?) Cos not knowing my way around London means I'll more than likely arrive somewhat late.

953744[/snapback]

I think you're miss understood the VT system. Please read the FAQ.

You need to get your VTs straight away. You need a VT for each guest you want to see. Your VT number is your place in the queue. Only about 30 people actually queue up at a time. You can not join the back of this queue of 30 until your VT number is up. i.e. If you are number 179, it's like you have 178 people in front of you, but only 30 will actually be in the queue. You must wait until the number at the end of the queue goes up to over your VT number (i.e. 180) before you can join the queue.

But with a Gold Pass, it's like having VT number 1 for all the guests, you can join the back of this queue of 30 at anytime.

PS: If you're going to arrive after 10-11am you're VERY unlikely to get to see Elijah.

954979[/snapback]

Oh right, so after my number comes up, not before, I should join the queue? which mean there's more than likely 30 people in the queue ahead of me? Rather than leaving a margin of 'x' numbers before trying to join the queue?

I've no plans on meeting ELijah, but if I were to arrive at that time I'd be alright for the Stargate people?

• Showmasters Admin
Oh right, so after my number comes up, not before, I should join the queue? which mean there's more than likely 30 people in the queue ahead of me? Rather than leaving a margin of 'x' numbers before trying to join the queue?

I've no plans on meeting ELijah, but if I were to arrive at that time I'd be alright for the Stargate people?

955080[/snapback]

Correct, whilst the number on the board is lower than your VT number you will not be allowed to join the "actual" queue. Once the number on the board is higher than your VT number you can join any time after that.

As long as you're happy to be there until 4-4:30pm you'll have no problem getting the Stargate people if you don't arrive until 10-11am.

955080[/snapback]

Correct, whilst the number on the board is lower than your VT number you will not be allowed to join the "actual" queue. Once the number on the board is higher than your VT number you can join any time after that.

As long as you're happy to be there until 4-4:30pm you'll have no problem getting the Stargate people if you don't arrive until 10-11am.

955092[/snapback]

Length of time spent is no real bother to me, I'm there for the weekend and prolly will have nothing else to do cos my bro'll be workin Saturday so we can go around London City on the Sunday so all should be good.

Poor Gates McFadden...no one has even mentioned her!:dance:

955764[/snapback]

It's unlikely to come from me as I detest Star Trek.

955766[/snapback]

I'd prolly get her autograph for my dad or something. He was into Star Trek fo a while. While I liked The Next Generation, I wouldn't really want her autograph... but sur, if she's free (relatively) and I'm around I might take a wander over to her table.