WE have Who will be the busiest BUT....

Crostini

95 members have voted

1. 1. WE have Who will be the busiest BUT....

• Elijah Wood
    • Carrie Fisher
    • Richard Dreyfuss
    • Elijah Wood and Carrie Fisher
    • Elijah Wood and Richard Dreyfuss
    • Carrie Fisher and Richard Dreyfuss
    • All 3 of them
    • None of them

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

None of the above. I'm just there for Torri and Rachel. :)

953609[/snapback]

Me too. :thumbup: But I got no Gold Pass. :blink: costs way way too much and the site doesn't really make it seem worth it.

953627[/snapback]

Well, mine was my 20th birthday present. :)

Just Carrie.

Others I'm going to see are Rachel, Tori, Don, and Peter Mayhew.

Might see Alan Openheimer as he probably wont be busy. If he can still put on some of the voices of the Transformers, He-Man, I might be convinced into getting his autograph out of respect.

I think Gold Pass's ,personally, are overpriced and a waste of money, Id rather keep the £175 and que up normally and so on.................

953668[/snapback]

i agree, they're not worth £175. you can pay the charge to get in say a fiver, then depending where you were in the Q then you could meet them by lunchtime,

I think Gold Pass's ,personally, are overpriced and a waste of money, Id rather keep the £175 and que up normally and so on.................

953668[/snapback]

i agree, they're not worth £175. you can pay the charge to get in say a fiver, then depending where you were in the Q then you could meet them by lunchtime,

953684[/snapback]

Well, I didn't pay for mine. *shrugs*

953668[/snapback]

953684[/snapback]

Yeah considering all things go well...

And lucky you Trialia...

953609[/snapback]

Me too. :WAVE: But I got no Gold Pass. :o costs way way too much and the site doesn't really make it seem worth it.

953627[/snapback]

u wont be saying that on the day, its gonna be buuuuuuuuusy!

besides this isnt a debate as to whether a Gold Pass is worth it or not, those who have em will see all the guests they want even if they get there later. Wether the free stuff on top of that makes the whole package worth while is a matter of choice. They always sell out for the event so 50 people think they are worth it.

Its is £175 some can afford it, others wouldnt pay that much and others, like me, would. Its not right or wrong, its worth a certain amount to each individual and if thats £175 then so be it. If they were £30 everyone would have one so its affordability also.

Anyway I will also meet some lost guests if any more turn up, but would love some more 80's stars. Burt would make a welcome return!!!!!!!

BRING BACK BURT!

and

SEAN ASTIN!!!! (great companion opportunities with Elijah)

hell "HOBBITS REUNION!!!" :WAVE:

Edited by rich5wolves

953609[/snapback]

Me too. :whistling: But I got no Gold Pass. :( costs way way too much and the site doesn't really make it seem worth it.

953627[/snapback]

953733[/snapback]

I'm dually prepared for that, but the Gold Pass says you can join the back of any queue, so no matter what, I'd be waiting just as long as I would without it until it got close to my V.T. (Wich by the way, what would be a good number to allow before joining the queue? would it be 100, 50, 20? or would it be a case of just join the queue and wait it out?) Cos not knowing my way around London means I'll more than likely arrive somewhat late.

953609[/snapback]

Me too. :( But I got no Gold Pass. :( costs way way too much and the site doesn't really make it seem worth it.

953627[/snapback]

953733[/snapback]

I'm dually prepared for that, but the Gold Pass says you can join the back of any queue, so no matter what, I'd be waiting just as long as I would without it until it got close to my V.T. (Wich by the way, what would be a good number to allow before joining the queue? would it be 100, 50, 20? or would it be a case of just join the queue and wait it out?) Cos not knowing my way around London means I'll more than likely arrive somewhat late.

953744[/snapback]

Gold Pass is worth it if you can afford it and justify the price. Its gonna be manic in the big 3 queues and if im travelling down just to see these guests Im damn sure gonna meet em. Gold Pass therefore was the safest option.

snap - If you join the queue early which you can with a Gold Pass without having a VT you are more likely gonna get what you want ie. personalisations etc........... not a guarantee but more likely ive found. Later on no posed photos etc...... usually goes up on the board. Id advise to get in the queues as soon as you can even with your Gold Pass but getting into the building is a lot simpler and quicker with your ticket. You'll have it easy dont worry!! Ive got to get 6 Elijah autos so far so im gonna have to join his queue twice! :whistling:

Edited by rich5wolves

953609[/snapback]

Me too. :whistling: But I got no Gold Pass. :( costs way way too much and the site doesn't really make it seem worth it.

953627[/snapback]

953733[/snapback]

953744[/snapback]

Gold Pass is worth it if you can afford it and justify the price. Its gonna be manic in the big 3 queues and if im travelling down just to see these guests Im damn sure gonna meet em. Gold Pass therefore was the safest option.

953751[/snapback]

I'll meet you in the Bar we will have met all the main ones by Lunch time

953609[/snapback]

953627[/snapback]

953733[/snapback]

953744[/snapback]

953751[/snapback]

I'll meet you in the Bar we will have met all the main ones by Lunch time

953754[/snapback]

Yeah, see you in the bar by 11.30 ish to discuss who was the best guest out the three!

also River " Cos not knowing my way around London means I'll more than likely arrive somewhat late." no Gold Pass and you arrive late = not see all main guests, maybe none of the big 3...........

953609[/snapback]

Me too. :( But I got no Gold Pass. :( costs way way too much and the site doesn't really make it seem worth it.

953627[/snapback]

953733[/snapback]

953744[/snapback]

snap - If you join the queue early which you can with a Gold Pass without having a VT you are more likely gonna get what you want ie. personalisations etc........... not a guarantee but more likely ive found. Later on no posed photos etc...... usually goes up on the board. Id advise to get in the queues as soon as you can even with your Gold Pass but getting into the building is a lot simpler and quicker with your ticket. You'll have it easy dont worry!! Ive got to get 6 Elijah autos so far so im gonna have to join his queue twice! :whistling:

953751[/snapback]

6? you gettin em for othe rpeople aswell? My bro might want one or two from the SG crowd. :(

953609[/snapback]

Me too. :( But I got no Gold Pass. :P costs way way too much and the site doesn't really make it seem worth it.

953627[/snapback]

953733[/snapback]

953744[/snapback]

953751[/snapback]

6? you gettin em for othe rpeople aswell? My bro might want one or two from the SG crowd. :(

953762[/snapback]

Well we are entitled to that many so figured if people i know want one.....

oh alright then, whom I kidding, all 6 are for me....... :(

I'm gonna meet Richard and possibly Elijah.....depending on time, availabilty and if I can be arsed to queue to meet Elijah, Richard is the only dead cert at the moment tho

Is it wrong that i'm looking forward to meeting Maggie Grace more than any of the big 3??

953780[/snapback]

Not in the slightest. I have zero interest in "The Big Three" myself to be honest.

out of the 3 big guns, its just carrie fisher, going to meet peter mayhew and jorge garcia (and any other star wars and lost guests that WILL be annouced 'hope hope') while waiting for carrie

might pick up a VT ticket for elijah on the off chance, if i get to the head of the que ok if not no big hassle

if show masters let you know which autos and 'promo' items were before you bought them might have tempted me but you can't really moan about £175 if you end up with a lord of the rings yo-yo