i can see 2 ques......

nlindenj

I'm guessing Elijah Wood :wub:

That would'nt actually be a bad idea to have a seperate Q and entry just for Elijah, At least it would give the rest of us a reasonable chance to see the other guests without having to fight through the Q's for Elijah!!

I'm basing this partly on what I read happened with James Marsters( I was'nt there) as apparently people were Q'ing very early that day.

So a seperate q for Elijah, what do people here think?

I'm guessing Elijah Wood :wub:

That would'nt actually be a bad idea to have a seperate Q and entry just for Elijah, At least it would give the rest of us a reasonable chance to see the other guests without having to fight through the Q's for Elijah!!

I'm basing this partly on what I read happened with James Marsters( I was'nt there) as apparently people were Q'ing very early that day.

So a seperate q for Elijah, what do people here think?

941189[/snapback]

What you do have to remember is that this is at LFACC so you wouldn't have the shoppers getting in the way to gawk so making the venue more manageable than Collectormania when James Marsters was there.

• Showmasters Admin

we just did a show in sweeden with Elijah and it all went well Q wise

and we have some new things we are planing for the Q at LFCC so it will go well for all

as for James Marsters Q on the larst day it went well with the Q and we worked out a better way of dealing with the large amount of the fans

we are on the case

showmasters :wub:

and we have some new things we are planing for the Q at LFCC so it will go well for all

as for James Marsters Q on the larst day it went well with the Q and we worked out a better way of dealing with the large amount of the fans

we are on the case

showmasters    :lol:

941349[/snapback]

Can I get a job with you SM if it involves all that travel?

we are on the case

showmasters    :lol:

941349[/snapback]

Showmasters: Thanks for the reply, are we allowed to talk about the Sweden show on these boards then? As I think I know the show name.

Looking forward to my 1st LFaCC more now then ever :D

I'm 22 male and I will be in the Q for Elijah Wood becuase bif fan of lord of the rings and sin city film and mind heard there is a city 2 in pipeline can't wait for that :D

but have to meet wood he legend of mine is acting is great :rolleyes: so it's would't be just full of young girl wanting to meet is guy

this must be a trick question. its just too easy.

quite obviosuly queue 1 (30 year old males) is going to be for Peter Mayhew, because chewbacca is cool!

and queue 2 (30 year old females) is going to be for Don S Davis because they find bald men attractive and he was on stargate.

this must be a trick question. its just too easy.

quite obviosuly queue 1 (30 year old males) is going to be for Peter Mayhew, because chewbacca is cool!

and queue 2 (30 year old females) is going to be for Don S Davis because they find bald men attractive and he was on stargate.

949104[/snapback]

this post

we are on the case

showmasters    :rolleyes:

941349[/snapback]

cool at least we now know that they are making changes to the show.