Latest Guest Announcement: David Sexton

showmasters

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yep, it's photograph SW-1678. Pity that it's a studio shot and not a still from the film, but still.

By the way, a big welcome to our newest forum member SarahSith! :-)

Funny thing about those 'studio shots.'

Dave never went a studio and posed for a shot. Same with the trading card shot. He was walking on his way to set then someobody just stopped him to take a quick shot.... several months later he end up on a trading card.

I think some of the studio backgrounds are just put on afterwards from quick snaps.

• 2 weeks later...

Funny thing about those 'studio shots.'

Dave never went a studio and posed for a shot. Same with the trading card shot. He was walking on his way to set then someobody just stopped him to take a quick shot.... several months later he end up on a trading card.

I think some of the studio backgrounds are just put on afterwards from quick snaps.

I have never liked those posed studio shots, they just look tacky! I prefer to have shot of the actor on the set or a still frame direct from the movie. Even those photos of the actor in front of a bluescreen is better than the grey background they use for 1 sheets. Just my personal taste! If the actor at a convention has a choice of posed shots or movie stills I always go for the movie stills. Is this view shared by others?